633rwhp 2010 Camaro SS

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
We just finished up a 2010 SS that we installed a ProCharger P-1SC-1, our Stage 1 forced induction cam, and full Kooks exhaust. We've done a few 2010's with blowers with good results but this is our first Stage 2 SS that includes a cam package. Even with a baby blower cam, we ended up with 633rwhp and 572rwtq. Not bad for only 7lbs of boost. Here are some pictures:

IMG_1515.jpg

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

2010CamaroStage2.jpg

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Give us some videos please! I love a cammed LS engine.

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
Those are beastly number for 7lbs. This all on a stock shortblock?

Stock shortblock, heads, and intake.

7lbs and cams, damn
Thank god its still a boat.

They are boats indeed. 633rwhp just starts to make them feel quick, lol.

Give us some videos please! I love a cammed LS engine.

I took some dyno and idle vids that I need to edit and host. Its a baby cam so its not super choppy but car guys would be able to tell there's a cam in it.

6.0GTO

Established Member
I am guessing those are the stock numbers on the dyno sheet. Really good end numbers considering the stock numbers seem a bit low.

Would be interesting to know how this motor does with those numbers. Obviously the general concensus here is any more than 550 and you can probably count the engine's life in hours.

4OCIUS4V

BOOST Junkie!!!!
Established Member
I am guessing those are the stock numbers on the dyno sheet. Really good end numbers considering the stock numbers seem a bit low.

Would be interesting to know how this motor does with those numbers. Obviously the general concensus here is any more than 550 and you can probably count the engine's life in hours.

Not at all. The LS3 is one hell of an engine. Even the LS2 can take some abuse. Our Stage 2 package for LS2 GTO's makes right at 600rwhp and we have customers that have 25k miles making that power. There are even some LS3 Covettes making over 700rwhp that keep on trucking. It comes down to a proven package and precision pcm tuning. Two things that HOB knows.

Z28

Established Member
Those are some strong numbers! Would really like to see some action videos.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
nice numbers and I dont care what anyone one says about the looks, I love it.
It is to bad that its so heavy though.

6.0GTO

Established Member
Not at all. The LS3 is one hell of an engine. Even the LS2 can take some abuse. Our Stage 2 package for LS2 GTO's makes right at 600rwhp and we have customers that have 25k miles making that power. There are even some LS3 Covettes making over 700rwhp that keep on trucking. It comes down to a proven package and precision pcm tuning. Two things that HOB knows.

Very good to hear. That sure would solve my problem of that new 5.0 GT coming out, at leat most of the time:burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread