NOVI POWER
Established Member
Awsome numbers Britt...................21psi

evers.jpg

Last edited:

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
That was with the 4lb lower........Shawn had to go down from a 6lb lower so that the car would stop doing burnouts on the dyno and that was with drag radials set at 12psi...........:eek:

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
Video will be posted soon enough so that everyone can hear and see that thing doing the macarena on the rollers...........:burnout:

RDSZ

600+HP
Established Member
Allan is a 19psi pulley but some reason reads 17 at the gauge may be is faulty. The injector will have to wait a while, but I think in going to 21psi boost pulley to see what happens. 600+ here we come:kaboom:

Vindication

Flossy Fast
Established Member
Damn, I really need to get my clutch and hit the 600 mark already.....my 585 is starting to look ugly next to these 600 Hp monsters. Nice number to all of you guys. How we are blessed to be driving these machines i swear. :)

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by RDSZ
Allan is a 19psi pulley but some reason reads 17 at the gauge may be is faulty. The injector will have to wait a while, but I think in going to 21psi boost pulley to see what happens. 600+ here we come:kaboom:

17 at the gauge may be right. w/ the big filter, xpipe and catback the boost may be a little lower but you're more efficient.

ps - you may want to datalog your fuel pump duty cycle next time you're on the dyno. bassin247 is seeing 100% duty cycle at 6k rpm. and that's w/ the 55# injectors. :eek:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
Originally posted by RDSZ
I wonder if my clutch is going bad, it does not feel like is going bad but I think is good idea to replace it.

just let jh, am, and svenum hot lap it a few times and remove all doubt about the condition of your clutch. :eek: :burnout:

bbeers

thanks for the comments. just got it put away in my garage. can't keep the tires on the pavement in any gear!

new clutch is going to take some time getting used to thats for sure. Shawn at SoCalDiablo did do a nice job with the car. still have some tweaking to do and breaking in the new gears then Shawn and I will try for 650 rwhp.

See you guys soon.

Britt

bbeers

Gears and clutch are to new to do any passes. They are estimating 650 rwhp once I get everything broken in.

to be determined.....

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
The car is definitley putting more power than was measured...........even in 5th gear, the car would burn the tires on the dyno......:uh oh: Shawn may have to meet Britt over in Arizona to get the car on some big tires like ET drags and go for 650.......Its tough to measure the power that the KB is capable of. The power ramps up so violently that the tires break loose every time no matter how gentle you are with the gas.

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
Just build your 96 and stick a novi 2000 on it and that will give you what it takes to be competetive.............:rockon:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
I'll have the video posted within 24 hours time. Been real busy as of late. Even slept through a sweet Halloween party that my friend hosted. Over a hundred party-goers strong. Oh well...

Users who are viewing this thread