VERT
620 RWHP
Ported
Shot of Nitrous
Why do I like this vid so much? :rockon:

I wanted to hear the car though!!

CSD

Banned
Vid was well edited but wasn't impressed with car. Expected more of a kill on the track. Otherwise, nice.

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
Just for the record Pantera rules and RIP Dimebag. Also yeah I agree I expected a little more ownage with 620 RWHP unless he wasn't sprying.. Then it's about right. crap listen to me like I know what I'm talking about..

N2O_Z28

Established Member
nice lookin car and all but that vid was like 5 minutes of my life i will never get back...also one of the slowest 600hp cobras I have seen but as others have said he probably wasn't spraying...lastly i love pantera but turn the damn music off, its a car video not a music video

XplicitBoost

All Eyes On Me
Established Member
Black is Hot :bowdown: , Convertible = :xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

ya, that didn't look like or ran like a 600RWHP+ Cobra

Last edited:

jmk97GT

Established Member
WireEater said:
I could disagree. The music was the only reason I continued to watch it. Just seems like your every average 600hp Cobra.
Same. Music that belongs in a badass video. Not shitty gangster rap. Christ.

Beetle6986

Established Member
StangGt00 said:
Maybe its just me, but I expected that thing to crush the other cars by ALOT. I do agree, it was well edited, lol.

I think they were only doing 1/8 mile.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
N2O_Z28 said:
nice lookin car and all but that vid was like 5 minutes of my life i will never get back...also one of the slowest 600hp cobras I have seen but as others have said he probably wasn't spraying...lastly i love pantera but turn the damn music off, its a car video not a music video

Well if you are at home, sitting at your desk looking at a video section of a car forum you obviously have time to waste....

supercobra506

NINJA
Established Member
bad ass editing minus not hearing the car, which is very slow...pullied untuned cobra are faster, it almost got beat by that mach. what was the deal with the race between the cobra and the 3 wheel motion 80s buick.

Users who are viewing this thread