62 mm turbo mach 1

Teej281

Established Member
How much CAN you make, or how much SHOULD you make?

Bottom end will handle about 425-450rwhp. After that you'll snap a rod real quick, especially seeing that you tach the mach's up to the mid/upper 6k's. I wouldnt go past 8psi and a conservative tune.

2004mach1black

Established Member
yeah its the 62 mm turbo kitim in the process of getting some 60lb injectors and turbo smart bov..then in ocotber ill probly get a built short block from mmr
:banana:

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
^ If thats your plan and this is a single its not going to be big enough. I would just jump to a 70 or a 76 and not worry about your power at low boost. Build for you end goal because it will save you a bunch of money in the long run.

Thats what I am doing. I have a big bore engine idea rolling around in my head. I want that 100+hp the th400 ate back and using 93 pump too! :rockon:

Teej281

Established Member
If you'll be getting a built shortblock in october, the get the billet ball bearing 76mm Precision turbo. They are great turbos. Jessica Barton, the model for Lethal, has a single turbo supra running that turbo and making over 1000rwhp with it on a lower boost setting and close to like 1300-1400rwhp with it on high boost and maybe nitrous.

supragrl93

8 sec Supra Chick!
Established Member
yea the turbo i run is a 7685 from precision.. its a t4 with a 76mm compressor wheel but an 85mm exhaust wheel. the turbo is awsome so far. i love it!

Users who are viewing this thread