61 Year old bus driver beats a guy for spitting in his face

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Good for him. ****ing punk got what he was looking for. Too bad no one punched the bitch running her mouth.

Kiohtee

Established Member
110% absolutely justified. Good on him!

But on another note: Why is it almost generally agreed upon that spitting in someone's face is the biggest of all personal insults? I would let someone off with punching my wife in the face before spitting in mine! But why? :lol:

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
110% absolutely justified. Good on him!

But on another note: Why is it almost generally agreed upon that spitting in someone's face is the biggest of all personal insults? I would let someone off with punching my wife in the face before spitting in mine! But why? :lol:
Agreed 100%. I stopped a guy from hitting his g/f a few years ago. Held him back trying not to get into it with him. He dropped the n-bomb on me and I really didn't care, just wanted to go home. After it got no reaction from me he spit in my face and I picked him up by the throat and power bombed him. He got up and I proceeded to beat him till he did not get up again.

Spitting in someone's face is the biggest sign of disrespect to me.

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
If you spit at someone you can be charged for assault. It's pretty serious. Try spitting on a cop and see how quickly your ass gets thrown to the ground.

Kiohtee

Established Member
If you spit at someone you can be charged for assault. It's pretty serious. Try spitting on a cop and see how quickly your ass gets thrown to the ground.

If you even attempt to hit someone that's assault. Still, I'd rather be punched in the face than spit on, especially on my face.

flS/R

Established Member
another win for bus drivers everywhere. That punk earned that one

Kiohtee

Established Member

Don't take it too literally bud. There's not a thing I care more about in this world than my wife. I'm just trying to compare the nature of the offense almost everyone seems to agree this act has. ;-)

MFE

Established Member
That bitch in the blue coat sums up a major problem with our society today. "You shoulda called the poleeece. YOU got a problem now".

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
I hate worldstarhiphop. If I were the bus driver I would have called the cops and not beat the shit out of him, but then again the first thing that would come to my mind is this bum has a knife and my break isn't worth getting stabbed over.

But the beat down was deserved and I hate that anytime a bystander sees a fight they for whatever reason think the person getting beat down is the victim. Not the case all the time.

Last edited:

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
That bitch in the blue coat sums up a major problem with our society today. "You shoulda called the poleeece. YOU got a problem now".

Well for most first instinct says person getting their shit beat out of them is the victim. Which isn't a bad instinct considering a lot of people aren't around shit like that often so when something like that happens they revert to shit they've heard on the news about an innocent or whatnot was beat up for no reason. He should have called the police but when the guy assaulted him he deserved to defend himself.

That's why when you get your CCP your instructor tells you not to get involved in other conflicts as you have no idea who the victim is.

DarkMach1

Established Member
C**t: "you think I'm not gonna report this?"

Samuel L. Jackson: "I don't give a ***k!"

Priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread