600whp 2010 Camaro Video

overseacobra

Established Member
Here is a short video of a newly built 2010 Camaro SS/X-700, make sure to turn up the volume and hear this bad-boy scream!

They will be taking a quick photoshoot of the car before it is delivered and I will post the pictures here as well for anyone interested.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-pQBcR6KjA"]YouTube- 2010 Camaro SS/X 700 - Built by TORQ[/nomedia]

• Magnusson 2300 S/C
  • Roto-Fab CAI
  • Torq Custom CNC L92 Heads
  • Torq Custom Cam
  • Kooks LT Headers
  • Custom Water-methanol Kit

Numbers are from a Mustang Dyno so that's not bad at all!

Blue Blitz

Established Member
Looks awesome. I'm contemplating doing more to the SS myself. Definitely good numbers!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
That did not seem like 610RWHP... It was the slowest dyno pull ever, took forever to get there....

overseacobra

Established Member
That did not seem like 610RWHP... It was the slowest dyno pull ever, took forever to get there....

It is a loaded dyno, if you were to take the car out on the street and do a pull from 2000rpm in 4th gear all the way to 7k rpm I promise you it would take the exact same time.

A loaded Mustang Dyno simulates real-world situation.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
it took the camaro 17 sec to get to redline... Next time Im out driving ill test out your theory... but Im pretty sure it wont take my car 17 sec to get there even with way less power...

Jonny00GT

Established Member

LOL...so I wasn't the only one thinking,"Hm...must be in slo-mo."

17sec with a pos dis blower making pretty much instant torque...color me incredulous.

Last edited:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
It shouldnt take 17 seconds to reach the top of 4th even if it was stock... I dont know much about dyno's and tuning, but maybe they were tuning it during that video and just put the final results at the end of the vid?

Besides, A supercharged H/C/bolt-on LS3 shouldnt have a problem making those numbers....

Last edited:

Mr Incredible

Established Member
That video just made me realize why I love Fords so much. Heads, cam, and over 600hp and still sounded like crap! There's nothing like a Ford motor with a good exhaust. I'll take my 2010 Roush 427R over that any day.

P.S. my other vehicle is still a cam'd TBSS so I'm not anti-Chevy......just pro-Ford.

Blue Blitz

Established Member
I will definitely agree that the Ford's sound better than the LS no doubt. LS motors always sounded bad to me.

Not sure about the vid since I cant watch it right now. 17 seconds to redline does seem like a long time...I guess 2k rpm to redline in 4th would take time though...

Stevo151

Established Member
seemed slow as hell on the pull looks more like 5th gear then 4th... dont get me wrong those are good numbers but geez i wouldnt own a new maro just dont look that good to me and after driving one i was very very dissapointed...

Users who are viewing this thread