600+ RWHP (Automatic) Cobra, featured in MM&FF, as well as 5.0 MAG's K.O.T.S.

TheSVTKid

Established Member
600+ RWHP (Automatic) Cobra, featured in MM&FF, and 5.0 mag. ***SALE PENDING***

*****SALE PENDING*******

Please click the link to view my baby......

http://www.houseofboost.com/forsale.ea.html

She's turn key, and to answer the questions of why I am selling.
The ONLY ONLY ONLY reason is to getting a better house. The car is perfect, and has been my personal baby for a long long time. Every part is top of the line, nut, bolt, wire, carpet, ect, is OEM showroom stock perfect.

Please contact me via the E_mail address on that site,
For as I don't check PM's on this site very often.

Thanks in advance,
EA

Last edited by a moderator:

SPICER

Blood, Sweat, and Gears!
Established Member
ever since i saw your ride at a fun ford event I have been in LOVE. This is by far the coolest sn95 car in existence.

TheSVTKid

Established Member
rrspicer said:
ever since i saw your ride at a fun ford event I have been in LOVE. This is by far the coolest sn95 car in existence.

Thank you very very much. I hope it makes someone very happy, and one hell of a weekend warrior. LOL.

I was just checking out your car, how funny.

EA

TheSVTKid

Established Member
viperbluelx said:
Very nice ride man, what Procharger head unit is currently on the car?

Currently a F1-C, with the Renegade 8 Rib set up. (Same set up that the JBA car is running in NMRA Renegade) Very very stout set up, with NO belt slip at all.

Plus it now can run the full Factory radiator, and fan set up. Kinda nice having that all back in there, and not having to worry about the small radiator on super hot days.

EA

viperbluelx

Sexton's Performance
Established Member
E.A. said:
Currently a F1-C, with the Renegade 8 Rib set up. (Same set up that the JBA car is running in NMRA Renegade) Very very stout set up, with NO belt slip at all.

Plus it now can run the full Factory radiator, and fan set up. Kinda nice having that all back in there, and not having to worry about the small radiator on super hot days.

EA

Nice, I talked to you at the NMRA Bowling Green race, seems like you said it picked up a great deal of torque switching to the F1C from the F2M?

I have a D1SC and want to upgrade to an F-series one day, just don't know if I need an F1, F1A, or F1C.

dtd01svt

Established Member
sweet car man. wish i had the cash. i just sold my baby to get a bigger house myself. it sucks, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!
Goodluck with the sale.

TheSVTKid

Established Member
dtd01svt said:
sweet car man. wish i had the cash. i just sold my baby to get a bigger house myself. it sucks, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do!
Goodluck with the sale.

Thanks for the words of advice, :) I will miss this car honestly dearly, being as though I have touched every bolt in this car with my own hands.

I have to let SVTperf know that there is a sale pending currently on the car, so if all goes well, she will be heading off to the east coast.

Have a good night all, and hope you all had a safe St. P's day!

EA

Users who are viewing this thread