600+ hp Foxbody on spray vs. Fully built Integra GT30r on 26psi

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
Few local guys that I hang out with every weekend at the meet ran for fun last weekend, The guy with the Integra has always had SUPER fast civics/hatback civics and integras. Always had turbo and/or spray on them. Last time I saw him he raced my friends full bolt on port/pullied cobra with solid etc. and had half a fender on him til 150.

Anyways here are the details posted on the video: Integra with Ac and PS. fully built motor 84.5 mm Ls vtec with gt30r on 26 psi vs. foxbody rumored 600hp plus 150-200 shot nitrous 50 roll .

Enjoy!! :banana:

[youtube_browser]cc6JBv79e_I[/youtube_browser]

EDIT:

For reference, this race was from earlier that night, that Integra (claimed 560hp) vs. an 07 C6 Z06
[youtube_browser]ZP9pf--Nzr0[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Cobra03Mach1

Established Member
More motivation to get my coupe done!!! Awesome race. Integra was also moving for not falling so far behind against a nitrous 600hp notch.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
vid says 700+hp, op says 600hp......

Still a sick vid.

It kinda looked like a hatch to me? Fox ftw either way.

what.jpg

Fox or "foxbody" can be either a notchback or a hatchback. The term "Fox" does not refer to the body configuration (hatch/notch) but the chassis itself that shared many other platforms. But like all things in automotive world, the most popular get to choose the name, and Fox just sticks with the 79-93 platform mustang for easy reference.

Last edited:

Rambro

Established Member

Still a sick vid.

what.jpg

Fox or "foxbody" can be either a notchback or a hatchback. The term "Fox" does not refer to the body configuration (hatch/notch) but the chassis itself that shared many other platforms. But like all things in automotive world, the most popular get to choose the name, and Fox just sticks with the 79-93 platform mustang for easy reference.
LOL what? I know they're called fox bodies because of the chassis. I was just pointing out that it was a hatch because everyone was saying it was a notch, but either way the foxbody took the win

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
Thats why I put 600 (PLUS) hp meaning its more than 600 hp. *insert troll face* :burnout:

Still a sick vid.

what.jpg

Well Im working on that lol, about to be Posi ported/pullied/E85/n2o soon so that will make for a good race, hope to have it all up and running by the end of June :beer: will post videos in near future
That coupe moves out hard! Would like to see it race a modded 03/04 Cobra

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread