600+ hp 98 low mileage cobra F/S

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
I Would Take His Offer.... Also I Dont Know Who Is Buying Stock 98 Cobras With 50k Miles On Them For 15k But Dam Thoe People Need To Look Around Ttt Nice Car By The Way

lasercobra

No SVT
Established Member
Problem is that most need to finance and the car is too old to get that much money for. It's all about NADA.com value (high retail value is rated at 14k) in the bank's eyes. The average guy will need to make-up the difference in cash.

03ineedacobra

Banned
my highest offer so far was 18 but to tell u the truth i really dont want to sell it i just put it here so my g/f would shut up,but i would sell it for a reasonable offer

Beetle6986

Established Member
03ineedacobra said:
stock 03 cobras go for more than 23 with about the same mileage,and this car will kill just about any stock or most highly modified cobras or whatever u bring at it around the same hp level..and your r welcome to try me!!

Just because your car is faster than an 03/04 cobra doesn't mean the value is the same. Thats not really a logical comparison. You might be able to crush a new porche, but that doesnt change the value of your car. There is no ratio for horsepower to value. Unfortunately, you dont get much money out of a car for mods. You could probably get 2 or 3 thousand over book value, but thats about it. I think 16k would even be a bit high.

Beetle6986

Established Member
03ineedacobra said:
everyones entitled to there own opinion..like i said if it was yours..what would u post it for??NOT 16..

Doesn't hurt to ask high. Somebody might pay it if they want a car like that with the work already completed. I probably wouldn't modify a car to that extent unless I planned to keep it for a LONG time to enjoy the benefits. I know you put a lot into the car and it is a nice car. Its just hard to get back a decent amount of the money spent to modify a car.

03ineedacobra

Banned
car now has procharger 3 core intercooler,vortech mini race bypass valve,and reichard racing pulley for 17 + psi..has not been dyno tunes yet because i was f**ked of on that my modular but will be after mmperformace finishes adding those part..

Users who are viewing this thread