600+ hp 98 low mileage cobra F/S

03ineedacobra

Banned
thinking about selling the cobra. im in no hurry,i recently purchased it in early december..here goes the mods:

Engine/Drivetriain:rebuilt in feb 02-20-06,had to rebuild it because someone reset my tune and car read 72psi fuel pressure and detonated motor..1 bent valve ,1 broken vavle spring and i had the crank turned ..so now car has brand new vavle job along with crower springs..base dynoed saturday 02/25/06 at 556hp,sct tune will be in soon while dynoed,looking for over 600 on a conservitive tune by randy haywood in raliegh ,nc and i will post numbers and dyno slip asap..

motor-(New=completly gone over by mmperformanceonline.com,procharger 3 core intercooler,reichard racing 2.7 pulley 17+ psi,vortech mini race bypass valve 05-01-06) ross pistons,manley rods,arp main head bolts and studs,ported intake (for high boost applications), stage 2 port and polished cobra heads,stage 3 comp cams all done by mvperformances (tim matherly one of the top nmra racers since always 7707257862) car was originally built by them and bought out of georgia,went in completly stock except flowmaster catback and spent $19,436,mac long tubes,mac off road h-pipe,flowmaster catback,Vortech sq supercharger,afm powerpipe,brand new kirbin fuel pressure regulator w/psi gauge under hood,10 gallon fuel cell ,T-56 6 speed trans,centerforce dfx clutch,(just added 26 spline input shaft and spec flywheel03-12-06)brand new alum drive shaft,4.10 gear,7.5 qt oil pan canton,takes 9.5qt 2 for supercharger,bbk 62 mm throttle body,drilled and slotted rotors with new brakes and it probaly has alot more but its hard to remember everything any questions just ask..

Interior/exterior:billit chrome knobs for ac,heat,door locks,lights,custon head unit with remote,monster wires grounded throught car only visual if u pull back seat down,autometer boost and fuel gauges mounted,pro 5.0 shifter,brand new 04 cobra wheels,front tire esta supra 265-40-17 brand new,10.5 inch back wheel 315-35-17 nittos drag radials about 80% left,interior looks brand new seats have barely any cracks at all if any,carpet looks brand new top to bottom,custom stereo system head unit 1 12in kicker and amp mounted custom,brand new system purchased 022606 today,$830 just for sub and amp,CAR ONLY HAS 49K ON IT,ive only had it for 500 miles since december..i have most paper work if need or if not i can get it..car has alot more potential just depends on what your looking for..over $25,000 invested in it with only 49 k on chassis and motor 50 miles being broken on dyno soon ..MY PRICE IS SET at 21k AND ITS YOURS..i will try and put a video up but i dont know how to go it from my cam ..i have a few pics before i had those few thing done in my sig cardomain let me know what u guys think

Last edited:

Hambone4000

Very nice car. I'm really gaining interest in buying something stupid and getting rid of my bike so I'm a bit more safe. Not criticizing, you can do what you want, but based on what I've seen with the market, you won't get over 20k. If you come down quite a bit, I might be interested down the road.

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Sounds like a great car, just what I'm looking for, but sadly i don't you're going to sell it for anything over 16k. Thats just how the market is these days.

CobraJay

Established Member
Snarf said:
Sounds like a great car, just what I'm looking for, but sadly i doubt you're going to sell it for anything over 16k. Thats just how the market is these days.

+1. Your a few k over bro.

03ineedacobra

Banned
thanks man,ok car only has 48-49 k on it i see stock ones go for 14-15k..and it has 20+ into it making over 600 at the rear wheels with a brand new even stronger build with about 50 miles on it...what would u sell it for????NOT 16K

03ineedacobra

Banned
stock 03 cobras go for more than 23 with about the same mileage,and this car will kill just about any stock or most highly modified cobras or whatever u bring at it around the same hp level..and your r welcome to try me!!

Snarf

Lacey Chabert FTW!
Established Member
Hey I don't blame you for wanting your moeny out of it, its just not gonna happen man. You'd do better to demod it, sell the car near stock for 16k, then sell the parts. Best of luck to ya man :)

Hopeful

Established Member
Looks like a great car, but I mean look, another one with 500+ rwhp is going for $15,000obo. It sucks to invest that much and not get it back, but it's just one of the things you need to bite the bullet on when modding cars. Good luck on the sale though

03ineedacobra

Banned
for a gt cobra CLONE..ill drop to 22k,bring on the test drivers..nothing like a stage 3 comp cam with a loud ass blower u hear a 100 yards up the road

LTHL SVT

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Very beautiful car and also badass.....but I dont think youll get what your asking for it try on Ebay see how high it goess thats your best bet.

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Sounds nice. I hope you are able to sale it man. Where is the video at. I would love to see it in action.

Users who are viewing this thread