60-130 times

Brickell gt500

Established Member
Not sure if anyone ever records this number. I was seeing what numbers some of the members have logged and modifications they made.

Thanks

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Hmmm. I guess I have recorded that time yet. I try and record the speedo so I can time it correctly.

Edit, this was a 60 to 160 pull when my car was bone stock. https://youtu.be/sKQwPtSoLp8

Last edited:

little-dw

Established Member
Not sure if anyone ever records this number. I was seeing what numbers some of the members have logged and modifications they made.

Thanks

I love doing this! Usually its just a 3rd gull pull, but it takes roughly 5 seconds, sometimes 6 depending on temps. Mods in sig

EDIT: I dont have a full 60-130 pull video, but i have one on my instagram where it breaks loose and only goes up to 100, but you can tell how fast it climbs that it doesn't take long #jody.whetstone

Last edited:

Joewee500

Established Member
If you research 60-130 times for car you will find that doing a sub 6 sec ranks you up there with some really fast cars. I did a vid of a 60-130 but didn't have an exact time just a stop watch from time when pedal was hit til I let off and it was around 6 sec with mods in sig. To do the test properly you're supposed to be going under 60, hit the gas and the timer starts at 60.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
What are you using to film the speedo on the steering wheel? I've been pondering how I want to film that for the Arkansas Mile race.

Bytor

Established Member
What are you using to film the speedo on the steering wheel? I've been pondering how I want to film that for the Arkansas Mile race.

These are all fun video's posted by everyone else. Here is my setup. I found an aluminum handle bar gopro mount that with longer screws, fit on the wheel. This is just a quick mock up tonight so its not fully clamped down. I also fit pieces of rubber between the clamp and wheel so not to mark up the nice leather. I wish this clamp was just a bit larger but it works.

IMG_7821es_zpss7xy8zzd.jpg

IMG_7823es_zpsodcvdafk.jpg

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
These are all fun video's posted by everyone else. Here is my setup. I found an aluminum handle bar gopro mount that with longer screws, fit on the wheel. This is just a quick mock up tonight so its not fully clamped down. I also fit pieces of rubber between the clamp and wheel so not to mark up the nice leather. I wish this clamp was just a bit larger but it works.

IMG_7821es_zpss7xy8zzd.jpg

IMG_7823es_zpsodcvdafk.jpg

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread