6 brakelight Mod - Pics Inside

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
The pics don't show the lights very well, but it's the best I could do with it sitting in the garage and during the day.

The turn signal lights up all three as well as the brake.

$6 mod.

BTW that Zaino kicks ass. Check out that reflection. The car is dusty and has soot all over the back. It hasn't been washed in over 500 miles. In the last pic, you can clearly see a maglite, a cup, a towel, and if you look real close under the "B" in Cobra, a cigarette butt :coolman:

Last edited:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Originally posted by 94SVT Coupe
BTW that Zaino kicks ass. Check out that reflection. The car is dusty and has soot all over the back. It hasn't been washed in over 500 miles. In the last pic, you can clearly see a maglite, a cup, a towel, and if you look real close under the "B" in Cobra, a cigarette butt :coolman:

Yep! The reflection really shows off the Zaino! I can even read your license plate in the reflection on the bumper, you know... the one you were trying to hide... LOL!

U.M.

Last edited:

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
As our first runner-up, you'll recieve a year's supply of Rice-a-Roni. Just wait by the mailbox and it'll be there any second now.

Too bad, first place got the nice shiny Mustang.

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
Anyone installed the sequential turn signal unit to really gain from the three light mod? Can it be done in conjunction with it?

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
The sequential mod lights all three (six) as well. It just adds the staggered light sequence from in to out. So you wouldn't need this if you popped for the sequential mod.

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
F7ZZ-13411-AB

This is the part to order if you want to do it. Remove the two wires from the socket without damaging them. I had to use some serious tools to crack it open, but there's probably an easy way.

Then put one wire into the inner lamp socket. It will slide into the empty "major" terminal. I used a small pair of needle nose to push on the little shoulder the wire terminal had on it. Then just tap into one of the other two sockets "major" wire and your are done. Do the other side with the second wire. The fine details are listed in the first two links I posted.

Users who are viewing this thread