6/30 North Dallas........

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
If you're talking about on the access road, I wasn't sure if we were racing or not, with all the traffic.. I actually was getting in and out of the throttle. I downshifted a couple times,(That's probably what ****ed my sensor), and then I let out when I was going to have to change lanes to avoid that car..

This is going to sound retarded, but my number one problem was missing my contact.. I'm damn near legally blind, so I was racing with one eye open. My depth perception sucked so I didn't want to push it with the other cars around. That's cool anyway man, I could tell you were spinning, we should go from a higher roll than we did.

Yeah It'd definately be fun to get a clean race, then I can tell womack what his chances are. :lol: We should do a cruise one afternoon for lunch or something, I'll take another swing at ya then.

Thanks for pullin off and everything, that was nice of you guys. Had fun like always, looking forward to next week. I might get a torco tune for the rematch to get a little more out of her. I just finished the oil change, there was so much gas in my oil it smelled horrible. I blew the living shit out of that sensor. :rockon: .

Man I came here to be all shit talky and that came out nice. I'll try again tomorrow after I'm good and mad at that damn 98.

Last edited:

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
Soo... How did the races go? Did JKD lay the smack down as he said he was or did he get smoked? Give me the 411... Sounds like I missed a good night of fun.

JKD

Banned
xtremejc said:
Soo... How did the races go? Did JKD lay the smack down as he said he was or did he get smoked? Give me the 411... Sounds like I missed a good night of fun.

Aww, what happened to ya last night JC? the wife catch tryin to sneak the her car out again? :thumbsup:

Sorry to disappoint you bro, but the lil red car is closer to you then you think it is. :-D

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
Aww, what happened to ya last night JC? the wife catch tryin to sneak the her car out again? :thumbsup:

Sorry to disappoint you bro, but the lil red car is closer to you then you think it is. :-D

Yup... She caught getting out the door and ordered me to get back in the house ! :kaboom:

I am ready for you anytime buster, spray or no spray !!! Bring it bitch... :poke:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
None of the "happenings" I saw were good for both parties. I do have to lean towards the JKD, and not just so I don't get beat up. His car has the scary thing where anyitme you hit the gas it goes crazy. If he can keep it straight you appear to be in trouble foof. :shrug:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Yeah man, his shit is fast. Plus, he still has some parts to go on soon.

Make sure you let me get a clean shot before you upgrade everything, because then I'm really ****ed.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Yeah, don't get me wrong, I think it would be a good competition, it just looked like he might edge you out a little.

JKD

Banned
White_lightning said:
jkd.. your car makes enough power to walk a 500 rwhp 03 cobra:) but you wont run a slow broken 440 rwhp supra?:) Come on... i predict you walk me!

Well perhaps if I knew a 440rwhp Supra I'd give that a shot. Being seeing how I don't that's not an issue. How is your 600rwhp 12 second car doing anyways?

I'll run you anytime you want T-Rex, the Motorplex is a very nice place for me to drag your ass at. :thumbsup:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I'll race ya again too as per your PM.

I just don't want to go as stupid fast as we did last time. Maybe from a more decent roll speed?

Wh1teLightning

<1> Steve:) how about i take you for a ride in my car.. so you can finaly put it to bed that its not making near 600 rwhp.. or even 500 rwhp:)
<2>foof.. as long as we can roll from 60.. if i go lower either i spin or my clutch goes up in smoke. It wont be till novemeber till or so when i get my clutch..

Last edited by a moderator:

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
I'll race ya again too as per your PM.

I just don't want to go as stupid fast as we did last time. Maybe from a more decent roll speed?

You saw how bad I spun from that roll speed, what do you think what would happen at a slower speed? lol. I'm gonna get some tires on it here pretty soon and that will make a WORLD of difference.

JKD

Banned
White_lightning said:
<1> Steve:) how about i take you for a ride in my car.. so you can finaly put it to bed that its not making near 600 rwhp.. or even 500 rwhp:)
<2>foof.. as long as we can roll from 60.. if i go lower either i spin or my clutch goes up in smoke. It wont be till novemeber till or so when i get my clutch..

I would go for a ride in your car if I still got invites to parties and didnt get booted from ZTP. :(

As I said before, I will race anytime at the Motorplex from a deadstop. :rockon:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
"You saw how bad I spun from that roll speed, what do you think what would happen at a slower speed? lol. I'm gonna get some tires on it here pretty soon and that will make a WORLD of difference."

Haha, I was talking to white lightning. Hell, I'll race your ass from the same roll speed as last time JKD. :D

Users who are viewing this thread