6/1 Clermont meet

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
what time is it

Good turnout last night. meet starts at 8pm and the next one is not next monday but the following so its the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month. Thanks for coming out Matt, the Cobra is so clean! Randy was real impressed with the car and I think you sold him on buying one. Wish ya coulda stuck around, had a few more stangs roll up after 10, including a SC Saleen Fox and a 350whp all motor 2v.

stangkrew94

"First On Race Day"
Established Member
Thanks guys! Had a great time meeting everyone. Cant wait to hang out again. Damn I was going to stay longer but i have got to get up so damn early for work with the drive. So i forgot to ask do you guy ever get together and eat and have a few beers anywhere? I am going to try to bring some more of my freinds next time.

Anyone in the area of clermont should come out these are a bunch of really nice people.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Thanks guys! Had a great time meeting everyone. Cant wait to hang out again. Damn I was going to stay longer but i have got to get up so damn early for work with the drive. So i forgot to ask do you guy ever get together and eat and have a few beers anywhere? I am going to try to bring some more of my freinds next time.

Anyone in the area of clermont should come out these are a bunch of really nice people.

Yeah we get together and do stuff, we are all friends and have known each other for many years so its all cool. We try to do a cruise like every other month, last one was the dyno day at Norris Motorsports that turned out great and had a bunch of people from this board come out. bring out as many as you can,more the better.

BTW, get on the clubs forums, link is in my sig.

Users who are viewing this thread