6.0 SS Camaro

sandbaggersteve

Established Member
Bought it from a dealer in Texas two years ago with 11k on it, it now has just over 18k. Performance Solutions Racing has done all the work except clutch and the rear end. The only time it was to the track was when it was stock and it went 13.1 at 107 on stock f1s.

Modifications:
- LFP intercooler
- 8# lower
- 3.0 upper(have others also)
- 60# injectors
- stieg stage 4 port
- KB BAP, K&N
- Pro5.0 shifter
- Sct 4 way chip
- Autometer gauges
- DFX clutch w 26 spline shaft
- Fiore adjuster
- bassani exhaust( x-pipe back)
- nitrous
- TR6’s gapped at 32
- solid axle conversion
- carbon fiber clutches
- 31 spline axles
- 3.90 gears(Previously installed and are tight so they whine a bit)
- UPR uppers and lowers are dbl adj w/spherical bushings
- predator tuner
- extended studs on all four corners
- innovate LC-1 with xd16 kit wideband
- 315 drag radials

The nitrous has only been used on the dyno to tune and there’s only been one bottle through it(tuning still needs finished.) The car has about 2000 miles on it since being modded. The only things wrong with it are, spoiler brake light is cracked(came that way), One or two rims have curb rubs on the rim(came that way and its not bad at all) and a small extrusion in the rear bumper from the install of the bap. There is nothing mechanically wrong with this car. The tuning still needs to be finished, Dyno was mid 400/400 on motor and mid 500/590s(Four pulls total) with a very conservative tune.
I'm sure I have left other stuff out I am going to throw in any parts stock or after market that I have for the car also. If you want something taken off I might be able to do that as well and lower the price some. I might be able to get the bumper fixed if that’s a big concern.

looking to get $26,000 or best or partial trade/cash for clean SS or ??? with mods

03dsg.gif

03dsg2.gif

03dsg3.gif

zankylen

Established Member
Bought it from a dealer in Texas two years ago with 11k on it, it now has just over 18k. Performance Solutions Racing has done all the work except clutch and the rear end. The only time it was to the track was when it was stock and it went 13.1 at 107 on stock f1s.

Modifications:
- LFP intercooler
- 8# lower
- 3.0 upper(have others also)
- 60# injectors
- stieg stage 4 port
- KB BAP, K&N
- Pro5.0 shifter
- Sct 4 way chip
- Autometer gauges
- DFX clutch w 26 spline shaft
- Fiore adjuster
- bassani exhaust( x-pipe back)
- nitrous
- TR6’s gapped at 32
- solid axle conversion
- carbon fiber clutches
- 31 spline axles
- 3.90 gears(Previously installed and are tight so they whine a bit)
- UPR uppers and lowers are dbl adj w/spherical bushings
- predator tuner
- extended studs on all four corners
- innovate LC-1 with xd16 kit wideband
- 315 drag radials

The nitrous has only been used on the dyno to tune and there’s only been one bottle through it(tuning still needs finished.) The car has about 2000 miles on it since being modded. The only things wrong with it are, spoiler brake light is cracked(came that way), One or two rims have curb rubs on the rim(came that way and its not bad at all) and a small extrusion in the rear bumper from the install of the bap. There is nothing mechanically wrong with this car. The tuning still needs to be finished, Dyno was mid 400/400 on motor and mid 500/590s(Four pulls total) with a very conservative tune.
I'm sure I have left other stuff out I am going to throw in any parts stock or after market that I have for the car also. If you want something taken off I might be able to do that as well and lower the price some. I might be able to get the bumper fixed if that’s a big concern.

looking to get $26,000 or best or partial trade/cash for clean SS or ??? with mods

03dsg.gif

03dsg2.gif

03dsg3.gif

I pmed Ya

zankylen

Established Member
448hp and 423tq. = Mustang dyno
The car dynoed 450/410 on a dyno jet. The first pull on the mustang dyno was 430/393 hp.
After the tunning tha car made 450/420 so now it will make about 20 hp tq on the more freindler dynojets.

Last edited:

zankylen

Established Member
ohhhh... THat hurt,lol. Man i always love mustangs. I am just a confused stang owner.

Users who are viewing this thread