5th Annual Terrebonne Ford Car Show And Dyno Shootout! MAY 18th

CuZzO99L

BLACK SUNSHINE
Established Member
Come out and Enjoy a Great day with us here at Terrebonne Ford for out 5th Annual all Ford car show! If you or anyone you know has a Ford Vehicle that they would like to come display we would love to see it! Wether its Old School Muscle or Late Model Performance you've got a spot! We are also very Excited to add our 1st Ever DYNO SHOOTOUT! Thats right, here is your chance to put the proof on paper. We will have a Mobile Chassis Dyno on site so you can have your very own Horsepower and Torque print outs for your Ford! As we do everyyear 100% of the shows proceeds go to the Macdonells Childrens home. So come snaps some pics and check out some fantastic rides for a great cause! Hope to see you there!!!

Car Show Entry is $25.00

Custom on site Dyno Run is $65.00
(requires car show entry)

2013TerrebonneFordCarShowShootout.jpg

CuZzO99L

BLACK SUNSHINE
Established Member
Would sure love to see you out here Justin! As for my ride... my Clutch just started slipping. Perfect timing!!!!!:bored:

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Would sure love to see you out here Justin! As for my ride... my Clutch just started slipping. Perfect timing!!!!!:bored:

Well when your making a bizillion hp like you are it's to be expected. Lol.

Just curious Who is going to be driving cars on the dyno and can we specify what rpm to stop at?

Just a heads up if board next Saturday there is a car show on the northshore at Banner Ford. I won't be entering but will stop by and check out cars.

Users who are viewing this thread