5th All-Members GTG - Saturday, June 19, 2010!!

BackInTheSaddle

Established Member
Count me as a big "maybe"...will have to see how the day goes. If I make it, I will be there late.

I'll be representing the 96-98 with my beater! Any trophies for works in progress? :lol1:

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Ok, I'm out. Weather looks good for saturday so I don't think I'll be enjoying this meet on the rain date. Have fun guys...

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I gave the car a quick buffing and hopefully throw on some wax tomorrow night so I only have a quick detail to do on sat. morning.

i suggest everyone bring some extra water for themselves it looks like its going to be a hot one

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
I gave the car a quick buffing and hopefully throw on some wax tomorrow night so I only have a quick detail to do on sat. morning.

i suggest everyone bring some extra water for themselves it looks like its going to be a hot one

yeah i just waxed mine...it is ready to go

redmustanggt17

Established Member
I'm about 90% sure I can make it, I have to work at 5 so I wont be there the whole time, and I will also be able to go to Safeway and get what is needed when I get there.

Last edited:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
The address of the cruise destination is:

1312 South Main Street
Mount Airy, MD 21771

Maybe add it to the first post, Mus?

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
well if the wife i'll see if we can stop by and pick up the tables at Scotts house. i'll just throw them in back of the truck..

96n03Cobra

Kenne screwed me
Established Member
Lookin forward to meeting you guys. (will be the first gtg I've. Been able to attend) ill bring plastic utinsels forks, knives, spoons, and napkins.

What up Mike! It's Justin (Marks son). I didn't realize that was your username. See you up at the meet..you bringing the 96 and the 99?

fiveoh2go

Cleveland's OG
Established Member
Sorry guys I won't be able to make it, just can't get out of work. :(

Take lots of pics/vids.

smithboy76908

Mid-Atlantic Domestics
Established Member
Looks like a really good time! I'll be in Philly for this one. Have fun at the meet, and I'll be looking forward to the pics afterwards. :)

Hlistr_07RR

Angel's Daddy
Established Member
I won't get there till about 10:30 or so, and I'll head over to pick up more food at Safeway, we're not starting the food till 11 right? I would be there earlier, but this is my day off, I'm going to sleep in :D

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Il be there as soon as I get my car a quick cleaning, i didnt get home from work until 9 so I had no daylight to see what the hell i was doing

Users who are viewing this thread