585whp on this 2v? What do you think?

Bullseye96

underestimated SVT
Established Member
don't know if this car has been called into question on here before but I'm a little suspicious. I won't say that I don't think his setup is capable, but the vid just doesn't seem to jive with the #s. what do you guys think? :shrug:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeAZ31Yd_hI"]YouTube - Fun in the 99 35th anniversary Mustang (585Rwhp/513tq)[/ame]

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
He seems like he doesnt know alot about it.

but that thing sounds awsome!

INNOVATE_1

Part-time Dream Crusher
Established Member
stock internal 3v's are putting down about 500rwhp with a P1.... this guy even with a built motor + ported heads, said he had a stock pulley + stock TB on his 2v, im assuming between 9-11psi....

I call :bs:

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
yea 410 to 450 he wouldnt know what to do with 600 rwhp

EDIT: OH SNAP!! IT HAS A R EMBLEM ON THE GRILL

Last edited:

MaplesGT

A Clean 2V
Established Member
Hmmm..... Didn't know how much boost the car was running. On a 281c.i. 2v motor. I'd say that car is not to spec with the power he thinks he's making. I have a 99 and I'd say no way. Maybe with a different intake from Fox Lake and there heads with a pulley, still there's really no telling I agree with Bullseye96. With that setup I'm highly convinced that those numbers are not legit. Slow ass Camaro's??? I was hoping he'd race one in that vid. No dyno run in the vid, nothing to prove those numbers. Maybe with a stroker, or Cobra motor other than that naaaaaaaaaaaa.

Last edited:

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
I agree with some of the guys on here, it definitely doesnt move like a 600 hp car. Or even close to it.

Users who are viewing this thread