580rwhp dyno pull

IZBLOWN

Hey guys, here is a vid of my truck on the dyno, less than perfect weather, and the A/F's need to be played with, but all in all i was pretty happy with the #'s. QWKSTRK from the terminator forum(sp?) took the vid for me, super nice guys, and his car layed down awesome #'s. I beleive he put down 461rwhp with an apten, 2.8 upper, CAI, reflash, and a cat back, awesome, those cars are impressive! Enjoy!

http://www.rootssearch.net/mygensite/sberry/Movies/Lightening_040404.mpg

Anthony

SlammedSVT

Who's ya Daddy?
Established Member
What all mods you have?

I almost thought that was my truck for a sec. They look just alike. :)

What kinda exhaust you have?

Last edited:

IZBLOWN

Thanks for the compliments guys! I am real happy with the way its performing. As far as the exhaust setup, its Dynatech LT's with the 2 cat high flow midpipe, and the Bassani catback with x-pipe. I cant imagine what it would sound like w/o the cats, its almost unbearable now!

SlammedSVT, my mods are - JLP Built short block, CNC Ported 03 heads, Stage 3 cams, KB Blower @ 17lbs, 6# lower, 3.0 RR upper, thunder pipe, JLP Forced air, JLP T-bars, Accufab TB, Dual 255lph fuel pumps, 50lb injectors, JLP Dyno tuned Diablo Delta Chip.

Guys, i thought this was pretty impressive, check this out. If anynoe was wondering about the differences between "Street" and "Race" tunes as far as HP is concerned, and the efficiency of the intercooler/Heat Exchanger, read this. On my first dyno pull, i used the race program, and the truck made 581/631, now this was a dyno day, so there was no cool down or tuning involved, just 3 consecutive pulls, i never even shut the motor off, and about 30 seconds between pulls. On the second pull, i put it on the street program, EXACTLY 20hp difference (cant remember the TQ), 561rwhp, then switched it back to the race program, BAM, 581/630!!!! I couldnt beleive it, 1 lb/ft off from the first dyno pull!! Just shows how efficient these things are, even at 17lbs boost. Take care guys!

Anthony

IZBLOWN

Thanks! That is not the highest the truck has ever dynoed, just the only one i have a vid for, last time it dynoed 602.96rwhp and 663.73rwtq.

I actually made a new best E.T. friday night, 60' times suck, i need bigger slicks. 1.71 60' and [email protected].

If anyone is interested i have a set of Hoosier C07 compound 28x10x16 slicks with about 75% tread life left, mounted on 16x10 baja rims. PM me for info, pics can be sent. I had them for sale before but the deal fell through, and i kept them to see if i could use them.

Anthony
[email protected]
01 BLK L

Users who are viewing this thread