(56K) My weapons

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
I just recently picked up my Smith & Wesson M&P AR15 carbine and took some pictures to show it off. While I had that out, I figured I'd take a couple pictures of all of them.

Smith & Wesson M&P AR15 carbine .223:
IMG_2190.gif

IMG_2193.gif

IMG_2187.gif

IMG_2184.gif

IMG_2158.gif

Henry Golden Boy .22LR:
IMG_2180.gif

Walther P99AS .40S&W:
IMG_2178.gif

Walther PPK/S .380:
IMG_2175.gif

Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
I know that AR15 cost a pretty penny. I want one some day. Nice collection.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
nice collection. i think i'm going to go on a shopping spree as well. something tells me that i better buy what i've been wanting to buy for some time. for some reason i have a feeling things are going to change for buying a gun...

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
01strimbullitt said:
looks like your ready... (for what...? does it matter...)

Just exercising my second amendment right. :)

svtsmo said:
wow, god help anyone who tries to mess with your car

Nawwww... that attitude is what gives guns a bad reputation.

bakab1010 said:
how much did the p 99 cost...j/w

I paid $610.

theDRIVER said:
nice collection. i think i'm going to go on a shopping spree as well. something tells me that i better buy what i've been wanting to buy for some time. for some reason i have a feeling things are going to change for buying a gun...

That's the whole reason I went out and bought my AR15. I have a hunch there is going to be another assault weapons ban in the future.

mrose75

Established Member
XCELR8 said:
That's the whole reason I went out and bought my AR15. I have a hunch there is going to be another assault weapons ban in the future.

I don't think there will be. It was handguns in both the VA Tech and NASA shootings right? Just stricter laws on who can buy them. At least I hope. I want one in the future myself. If you don't mind, how much did the S&W AR 15 run you?

Lawfficer

Just a dude with a car
Established Member
YGOSLO said:
I don't think there will be. It was handguns in both the VA Tech and NASA shootings right? Just stricter laws on who can buy them. At least I hope. I want one in the future myself. If you don't mind, how much did the S&W AR 15 run you?

NO!!!

The laws on the books are more than enough, they just need to be enforced!

And did someone say Weapons????
GUN.JPG

Last edited:

mrose75

Established Member
Lawfficer said:
NO!!!

GUN.JPG

Nice collection. Are your carbines both .223? And is that a silencer I see? Legal? I wasn't saying there should be stricter gun control laws. There already has been a law passed in VA about people who have been found to be a danger to themselves or others/mentally unstable because of the VA Tech incident. That was Virginia state law. Doubt it goes further than that. I'm just saying assault weapons weren't involved, so in a perfect world there shouldn't be another Brady Bill. But, with politicians involved and election year coming up, who knows??? Hope not.

Last edited by a moderator:

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
YGOSLO said:

I hope so. A favorite saying of mine is, "the day they out law guns, will be the day only outlaws have guns".

I paid $1,099 for the AR15. That came with one magazine and a nice plastic case.

Lawfficer said:
NO!!!

GUN.JPG

awesome collection

jshen

Established Member
Meet My Boyz

The Colt Sporter is the grandfather of your Smith..Notice no forward assist..

Say Hello to my little fren:..

Little hot stuff

Home for the boyz and about 4,000 rds of "protection"

Just exercising my 2nd Amendment right..

Last edited:

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
^ I'm not a fan of Glocks, but that's one hell of a collection!! I have that same Benchmade knife.

That's the A1 variant of your AR15, right? I also noticed the rear sight isn't adjustable and the magazine release looks different. What year was that weapon made? That's an awesome piece!

jshen

Established Member
Good Eye

XCELR8 said:
^ I'm not a fan of Glocks, but that's one hell of a collection!! I have that same Benchmade knife.

That's the A1 variant of your AR15, right? I also noticed the rear sight isn't adjustable and the magazine release looks different. What year was that weapon made? That's an awesome piece!

The Benchmade is an auto type issued for Feds..but I'm not a Fed but authorized to carry it.

The AR-15 Colt Sporter SP-1 is one of two I bought in ~1981? One I sold and this one has only a couple hundred rounds through it. I use the M-17. ..It's been sitting in the safe with the SWD Mac-11 SMG. bought in 1980. I carried it on duty a couple times and then it went into the safe.

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
jshen said:
The Benchmade is an auto type issued for Feds..but I'm not a Fed but authorized to carry it.

The AR-15 Colt Sporter SP-1 is one of two I bought in ~1981? One I sold and this one has only a couple hundred rounds through it. I use the M-17. ..It's been sitting in the safe with the SWD Mac-11 SMG. bought in 1980. I carried it on duty a couple times and then it went into the safe.

That. Is. Awesome. Hold onto that puppy!

I got my Benchmade issued to me in the USAF on a deployment. I've carried it with me ever since. I have a concealed weapons permit, so it's legal for me, but I think this particular knife is illegal because it's considered "automatic".

THE_STIG

Established Member
Can any one go ahead and buy assault rifles like those? Do you have to be a police officer or military to do so?

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Sweet bro. I rarely get to show off my stash so, heres mine. I think i may have more money tied up in ammo though. Im not sure.
IMG_0093-1.gif

IMG_0091.gif

IMG_0089-1.gif

IMG_0088-1.gif

yep thats an original Israel made Uzi model A.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread