(56K) I guess I have a thing for Walthers...

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
I thought I'd take some pictures of my weapons to show everyone. Apparently, I'm a Walther fan, but I can honestly say it's coincidence. I just liked both these guns and they happened to be Walther products. I wanted the PPK/S ever since I saw my first 007 movie. It's a great weapon to carry concealed because you can keep it nearly anywhere. The S&W99 is actually a Smith & Wesson, but it's a 100% Walther design. In fact, the only thing that's different, are the markings. The S&W99 is a .40 caliber with a 12 round magazine and it incredibly accurate. My next weapons will either be a Kimber 1911 .45 or a Baby Eagle 9mm. Anyways, here they are. Feel free to share pictures of your handguns.

IMG_1194.gif

IMG_1195.gif

IMG_1199.gif

IMG_1200.gif

IMG_1203.gif

IMG_1211.gif

IMG_1212.gif

Steel Horse

Established Member
I have a Kentucky State Police issued ppk.380 with the Pacmaier(spelling) grips. Bought off a friend. Seems like they only like the expensive ammo, can shoot the surplus ammo thru it with out a jam.

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
They do like the good ammo. Of course, anything I may rely on with my life with only gets the best ammunition.

Sonik Blur

]V[EGADET]-[
Established Member
I'm more of a Sig Sauer man myself, but Walther makes an incredible gun....but they just never feel right in my hand. I like it, though!!

-Mike

danny03cobra

Established Member
walther has always made great weapons, even through WW2, i am a H&K nut my self. All German made weapons have very tight tolerances, so they have to have good ammo. I tried using wolf ammo on my USP .45 jamed every 3rd round, but my AK will shoot rocks through it(not a very accurate weapon) but dead reliable!!

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
Sonik Blur said:
I'm more of a Sig Sauer man myself, but Walther makes an incredible gun....but they just never feel right in my hand. I like it, though!!

-Mike

Nothing wrong with Sigs! Outstanding weapons... as are H&Ks.

The only weapons I can't stand are Glocks. Glocks are to the gun community that the Honda Civic is to the automotive community. I absolutely hate 'em!

REPCobra10

Established Member
XCELR8 said:
Glocks are to the gun community that the Honda Civic is to the automotive community.

So, I'm a ricer for owning a Glock 21 .45 ACP :lol: Well, all are entitled to their opinion, but I'm just curious as to why you hate them so much. I absolutely love my Glock. It is very accurate, very reliable, never jams on me and is extremely easy to strip down and clean. I have quite a few other firearms as well, with my favorite being my Magnum Research Desert Eagle .50 AE. That thing is just a BEAST :bowdown: :rockon: Anyways, nice Walthers to the thread starter. All, take it easy.

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
Damn, didn't mean to hit any nerves with my Glock comment. Sorry fellas... I've just seen slingshots with better ergonomics and craftsmanship than a Glock.

Each their own...

Users who are viewing this thread