552hp 2000mustang gt.built motor.vortech t-trim.17psi.$$8.5k$$

dakota0856

Established Member
iv had it listed locally for 11k,then 10k,then 9k and i keep on getting lowballers and people offering money then they wont come through with it.i need this car gone and this is about as low as its going.no im not hiding anything.the body is not perfect.it needs a tune.i think my price is very fair.thanks for the bump

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
iv had it listed locally for 11k,then 10k,then 9k and i keep on getting lowballers and people offering money then they wont come through with it.i need this car gone and this is about as low as its going.no im not hiding anything.the body is not perfect.it needs a tune.i think my price is very fair.thanks for the bump

Good deal, just had to ask. FYI you cant send/recieve Private Message's until you have at least 15 posts. GLWS

dakota0856

Established Member
^ok thanks bud.i guess people can just call/text me.i dont wana whore up other peoples threads with useless post.thaks for the info though.and btw it probally looks sketchy me just signing up today and posting the car for sale.i do have a 100% itrader rating on srtforums.my name on there is dakota.iv sold a couple of cars on there and LOTS of parts.this is my first mustang.

Users who are viewing this thread