545rwhp SN95 GT...

ls1eater

Established Member
I think it should run faster than that with 545rwhp??? Or at least trap a lot higher.............Doesnt look like hes shifting like he should either but none theless nice car :rockon:

DDL 2004

1st Sunburst SN-95
Established Member
I didn't see any Mustang in that bottom link...
shrug.gif

TheBooger

umm what?
Established Member
wow the chick in those pics is SMOKING. and wasn't that car in a muscle mustangs mag or something. i swear ive seen it before. eighter way its a sick car.

Constable

Established Member
I must repeat that it's not my car and not my chick... it is a guy that frequents my local forums. I liked the way he put his vid together, so I figured I'd share with all of you.

I don't think it's the MM&FF car either... that one was form PA and had a chick owner.

As for the shifting: he had mentioned that he was shifting early due to whatever clutch or tranny issue he's experiencing. It sounds like there's alot more left in it. Like the vid said, 10's are right around the corner.

Dave White GT

Much More To Come
Thanks for the compliments guys. This my first time on SVT performance. I'm not sure if you remember my car or my girlfriend from 5.0 Magazines Febuary babe of the month. Good memory on you guys though. I'm not one to make excuses, but this car has a ton left in it. To start off with, the car runs out of fuel at 6500 rpm so I shift it there acording to my factory tach wich is way off. (which means I'm probably shifting around 6100) The problem is that the cams should probably be shifted around 7000rpm. Also9 for some reason the TKO II doesn't like to be shifted at high rpm. I'm granny shifting the hell out of it. You can see that in the video. Anyway, this was my forst time out with the car and like the video says, there is alot more to come. Thanks again for taking a look at a 2 valve.

Last edited:

Dave White GT

Much More To Come
Black96SVT said:
sweet stang! and yeah that was in MM&FF..you cant forget it lol
I think you mean 5.0 Magazine, but actually, the car was in MM & FF also about three years ago when they installed a NOS nitrous dry kit on it in one of there tech articles. No full body pics though, just engine bay pics. That was fun for about a month until I heated up the bottle too much with out a pressure gauge. The car pulled awsome for about three seconds until I heard ugly noises from the engine compartment and saw alot of black smoke in my rear view mirror.

Users who are viewing this thread