540/665

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Stock block turbo dyno numbers. 15psi 15deg timing. Numbers are a lot lower than where they should be/where I want them to be. Im pretty sure my timing curve is jacked up. Got some more fine tuning to do. But they cool part is that it makes max power at............3100rpms

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Great numbers!! And pretty safe with a turbo from what I understand.

-Jeff

nastynivek

Nov. 10, 1775
Established Member
Awesome numbers for 15psi and 15 degrees of timing. :rockon: 665 on the tq?. Damn!!!! Keep us post on the numbers when it all gets fine tuned. :beer:

BTW, which turbo set-up are you running?

Last edited:

herb101

Dis-Member-ed
Established Member
beenstruck said:
im gunna go steal larrys

Man, be careful with that thing! Get the whole root ball and don't risk shocking in on transplant. There has never been a better producing MT. :banana:

Herb

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member
herb101 said:
Man, be careful with that thing! Get the whole root ball and don't risk shocking in on transplant. There has never been a better producing MT. :banana:

Herb

imma pluck that mutha ****er dry for a few months and then go on a spending spree... i should have a build motor turbo and whipple with a buiilt trans here in a month or so on that tree

boca ron

Banned
beenstruck said:
imma pluck that mutha ****er dry for a few months and then go on a spending spree... i should have a build motor turbo and whipple with a buiilt trans here in a month or so on that tree
Now thats plucking the money tree!

Users who are viewing this thread