520whp Evo 8 video

Status
Not open for further replies.

shub

Weirdo
Established Member
What's really sad is how many ricers come here to talk cars..... I took a quick glance around evolutionm.. I did not find one person with a cobra listed as their car.

We don't need to go to other side and post ridiculous videos that prove nothing... You guys obviously know that cobras are fast cars, or you wouldn't be members of this site.

Now please go home, and have a nice cup of STFU!!!

-Shub

EVOVIII

Established Member
Originally posted by shub
I did not find one person with a cobra listed as their car.

cause nobody wants that POS. you should see how many sold theirs to buy an Evo, and this is no bullshit!

EVOVIII

Established Member
Originally posted by RyClef331
No, the cool part about that is the car was made in 1991. Its funny how mitsubishi is still using the same motor in todays Evo...think they mighta been on to something back then? Obviously they've done something right...but uh...sorry Jay, I'm still going to rape that DSM in the 1/4...on my Pirelli "Corvette Snow Tires."

I think is better to have a block that REALLY works than in 2003 the mustang looks essentially the same as the "new" Mustang of the early 1990s, a design whose flat lines and rectangular headlamps are beginning to look a bit dated. :rolleyes:

stangfreak

Established Member
people sold there cobras for an evo?? HAHAHAHAHA there just as stupid as you. first of all, noone gives a rats ass that an evo made that much power. how about i post all the 600rwhp videos of cobras on your site. your evo? doesnt belong in this room. i dont care if it has 1000hp, its NOT drag racing car. im sick of you freakin ricers. also, fug the hp. doesnt mean $hit. the real numbers you should be worrying about are the track times. if you want a dyno queen thats another story. but since were on this topic, all i have is a catback, cold air, pulley and tune.. and im making 464rwhp and 478rwtq. port my blower and im easy in the 500 mark. srt4 neon, sti, evos whatever, there all in the same boat. :loser:

AMERICAN MUSCLE

stangfreak

Established Member
AS YOU CAN see from my sig, my car ran a 12.3 without the pulley on STOCK TIRES. the f1's which have no traction at all. with drag radials or better yet slicks, car will dip WAY below that

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
Originally posted by shub
What's really sad is how many ricers come here to talk cars..... I took a quick glance around evolutionm.. I did not find one person with a cobra listed as their car.

We don't need to go to other side and post ridiculous videos that prove nothing... You guys obviously know that cobras are fast cars, or you wouldn't be members of this site.

Now please go home, and have a nice cup of STFU!!!

-Shub

Actually the difference is, a lot of guys that own Evo's, were previous mustang fanatics (do a search on EvoM, there's a whole thread about it) and there aren’t any Evo fanatics that turned too mustangs, because the first Evo's are 03s... that doesn't give much time for a huge following. ;P

I guess the reason a lot of STI/EVO guys post here, is because we don't like to associate with the other car communities, as most of them bring a bad light to imports. That's because they are cheap and in the hands of an idiot child, become victim to the "2 fast 2 furious" import culture. The thing people don't seem to realize is that the majority of Evo owners, don't put vinyl decals on their car, or body kits, or neon lights, most of us are about nothing but performance (there are exceptions... You guys have the same in the cobra community DON'T DENIE IT! =P ) A lot of us still have love for the mustang, and if I could afford 2 30K cars I would positively own a terminator.

If you people don't care about Evo's why the hell are you wasting your time posting? If you didn't start bitching about how the video "doesn't look fast" this thread would have died 2 days ago.

Am I ricer because my car is made in Japan? More often then not I have friggin hopped up Dodge rams trying race me... 94 mustang GTs with giant stickers of Calvin pissin on "imports" getting cocky before they turn off the road, and retard thugs in civics going wide open throttle while staring me down in the opposite direction while I’m sitting at a stop sign. The only correlation I see with "ricer" is immaturity, and retardation behind the wheel... if that's the case, no I’m not a ricer =P

If you generalize that the Evo is a ricer because of idiot kids and their noisy Hondas, then I should be able to say the same about Cobras being a bunch of rice boys, since I have PLENTY of fox bodies in the Northern VA area with nothing but exhaust revving at me in turn lanes, before they make a turn, or going the other direction, or as I sit at a stop light.... I had one rev on me as he did a "ricer fly by" caught him at a light, and I didn't even launch my Evo, it was over by 3rd (this was when I was bone stock). So because I have run into morons who think their godly, I guess I can generalize all mustangs.... hell, ALL DOMESTICS as "ricer boys" =)

Sux for us Evo guys.... we hate attention from most of the import community (as most of them, are "ricer boys") and most domestic guys hate us =/ and with only 5000 or so Evo's out there, it's pretty lonely here =(

jasil

Established Member
Topic has definately changed in the last few posts. A little more info on the shop Martin also has a cutomer with a EVO II imported from overseas. It is not street legal, of course, but EVO II's are much lighter 2950lbs...same drivetrain and similiar turbo it runs low 10's @144. The place can build cars even if they are 4g63 powered.

EVOVIII

Established Member
Originally posted by stangfreak
people sold there cobras for an evo?? HAHAHAHAHA there just as stupid as you. first of all, noone gives a rats ass that an evo made that much power. how about i post all the 600rwhp videos of cobras on your site. your evo? doesnt belong in this room. i dont care if it has 1000hp, its NOT drag racing car. im sick of you freakin ricers. also, fug the hp. doesnt mean $hit. the real numbers you should be worrying about are the track times. if you want a dyno queen thats another story. but since were on this topic, all i have is a catback, cold air, pulley and tune.. and im making 464rwhp and 478rwtq. port my blower and im easy in the 500 mark. srt4 neon, sti, evos whatever, there all in the same boat. :loser:

AMERICAN MUSCLE

ok cockfreak you are the man:bowdown: 464/478 and 12.3, ****! I want to be just like you:bowdown:
why the **** do you reply if you dont give a rat ass.

moron:loser:

LittleSalfromSH

Established Member
Originally posted by EVOVIII
ok cockfreak you are the man:bowdown: 464/478 and 12.3, ****! I want to be just like you:bowdown:

:nonono:

03DOHC

Established Member

Do you understand what knock it off means? KNOCK IT OFF.

SynMan5.0

Established Member
yeah I knew it was coming:sleeping: you are still morons no matter what:rollseyes

:??: Ok, I don't get it. YOU are the one who came in here calling all the Mustang owners morons and then you get all bent out of shape when we fire back. You are on a Mustang/Ford website remember.

Jealousy? it looks the other way around, and for a POS car like a cobra? ford couldnt do shit with a regular rustang and what did they do? SC it.

I'm not jealous. Evos cost about the same as a new Cobra. I could've had one, but I chose a Cobra instead. So what do I have to be jealous about? Ford put a blower on the Cobra to make it faster. What's wrong with that? Last time I checked, Mitsubishi put a turbo on the Evo. What would an Evo be without forced induction?

I would rather get a used ls1 before I buy that POS. even my old STOCK!!!!gsx was eating 5.0s left and right LIKE M&Ms. but Im sure you dont believe that.

Oh, I guess you're right. My car is a POS. Where do you get off saying that on a Mustang site? You think we're all just going to bow down and go, "Yeah, my car is crap. I should've bought an Evo or an Eclipse." Do you have anything worth-while to contribute or do you just like to start flame wars?

you know why you all dont or dont want to believe thats a 500+hp evo video? cause you just hate and feel like eating your own shit from the inside out every time you see a 4 can ride that can and will eat you alive.

I'd be willing to bet $1,000,000 that there are 10 times as many '03/'04 Cobras that make over 500 rwhp than there are Evos. But I guess that doesn't matter. One 520 horse (unproven) Evo means we should all give up and say, "Imports rule, our Mustangs suck." I don't think so. How exactly do you eat shit inside out, anyway? Are you in 4th grade or something?

and yes **** it, we love rice :rockon: the funny thing is that "the horse" wants to eat rice but cant!:p

:bored: I haven't come across any "rice" yet that can smoke my Cobra. Besides, isn't calling your own car "rice" a cut down? Anyway, I give respect where respect is due. I'm not jealous of Evos (as I stated above), but I do give them and their owners respect when they deserve it. When their owners come to a FORD WEBSITE and start talking crap about Mustangs and calling everybody morons, I don't think they deserve anybody's respect. I ran a modded Evo on the street once (just the other day). It was a pretty short race, but it was fun and the Evo owner was cool. I'm sure he'd shake his head in disgust if he saw how some of his fellow Evo owners acted (like EVOVIII). Anyway, here's the thread: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90181

Last edited by a moderator:

SynMan5.0

Established Member

Oh man! A 520 hp Evo! I want to be just like him! It works both ways. You act like a 10 year old (and your sentence structure is consistent with a 10 year olds). Why do you reply when all you have to contribute to this thread is, "Mustangs are POSs. Evos and Eclipses rule! You guys are all morons!"? Please go back to your ricer website already and spare us the childish comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread