51st state (Puerto Rico)

jbs$

Established Member
I know, look at a nation- wide, by county, map of the voting pattering. Something over 90% of all US County's vote Rep. And almost all of the map is red. Unfortunately, the big cities with their hands in the rest of our pockets have enough people to swing the election.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
if they were the 51st state, we would have 102 senators and the house would have to readjust based on population, most likely some of the lesser pop states would lose a representative or two.

kinda messes up things ;)

1hot281

Established Member
I know, look at a nation- wide, by county, map of the voting pattering. Something over 90% of all US County's vote Rep. And almost all of the map is red. Unfortunately, the big cities with their hands in the rest of our pockets have enough people to swing the election.

So Romney lost the Electoral College, and the nation wide popular vote... but it's still not right because Romney won more counties?

LogiWorld123

Established Member

So Geographically area speaking, Romney won the most empty land?

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Those are called "illegal" Mexicans. You're mistaken if you think they are all the same.

+1 I know a bunch of legal mexicans that are lazy as ****.

Yes, majority are but not all. 2 Mexicans laid my tile in the living room and my bedroom for half price. Saved me a ton of money and they have papers lol. Btw I'm Mexican too but **** that ill just pay their ass to do that type of labor lol.

Don't you love dem crazy stinky bastards? A case of coors light to pull bushes in the yard? Ok, that works for me.

So Geographically area speaking, Romney won the most empty land?

Hey now, Montanna has cows. They count.... right?

Danno44

Squatchin
Established Member
Newsflash, mexicans arent puerto ricans. I dont care for either but one mexican is worth ten PRs.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Has nobody thought of the US flag? Wouldn't they have to redo it to add an extra star to be 51?

**** that.

BNTvI.png

Newsflash, mexicans arent puerto ricans.

Thats funny.

I dont care for either but one mexican is worth ten PRs.

Thats racist.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
So Romney lost the Electoral College, and the nation wide popular vote... but it's still not right because Romney won more counties?
i would argue that romney had more land owners voting in his favor. i have no stats to back that up because i don't even know if they exist, but i think that could be deduced.

edit: i would also argue that obama had more votes in his favor from people still living with their parents

Last edited:

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
Puerto Rico is a beautiful Island, clean, the people are friendly, they might as well become a state. Traveling there you will find all the luxuries and amenities of any state side town or city.

dwish

Established Member
They have good food. We have a lot to offer them. They give us their land. Why not?

SonicDTR

Wasn't me.
Established Member
Premium Member
Has nobody thought of the US flag? Wouldn't they have to redo it to add an extra star to be 51?

**** that.

Texas can give up their spot as a state to PR, then nothing has to change on the flag!

Then I can move to Texas and enjoy life! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread