505rwhp bottle fed TA vs 460rwhp C5

C5_z51_6spd

Banned
I ran my buddy in his '01 M6 Trans AM WS6 with lid, LTs, o/r y-pipe, 4.10s, catback, LS6 intake, U/D pulley, 232/234 .595 cam, tune and stock LS1 heads. On motor he makes 414rwhp and on a 100 dry shot, he makes 505rwhp...Im H/C/I and stock 3.42s making 460rwhp on motor. Well, due to me being on stock clutch, i can't go from a stop so we agree to go from a 55 roll...I have a passenger with me in the car and he's solo. Well we go from 55, i drop to 2nd and he drops to 3rd. Dead even through 2nd, 3rd, around 6600rpms, clutch slips and hit the rev limiter @ 6900rpms, but we are still even, and in 4th i pull out a bumper in front on him and then we both shut down... As i just got into 4th, he was going into 5th gear, which is why we shut down. I was like holy shyt, that was one of the best and closet races i've ever been in.

Last edited:

Prey4Me

Another H&C LS1
Established Member
Nice kill! Power to weight wins again, I wish you could of got that on video. I am also faced with the same clutch issue, it will be replaced soon. Keep up the good work.

C5_z51_6spd

Banned
ASSASSIN said:
Good races do you plan on racing again in the near future?

-Benny-

yea, i'm ordering a new clutch, aluminum flywheel, and U/D pulley. Doing some port work on the FAST and
LS2 TB, and also going to get bottle fed :pepper: :rockon:

That'll be my last round of mods b4 i go 446ci and Procharger D1SC in a few months...

Last edited:

V3NMOUS

Old guy's rule!
Established Member
C5_z51_6spd said:
yea, i'm ordering a new clutch, aluminum flywheel, and U/D pulley. Doing some port work on the FAST and
LS2 TB, and also going to get bottle fed :pepper: :rockon:

That'll be my last round of mods b4 i go 446ci and Procharger D1SC in a few months...
Go C5-R block:rockon:BTW, good kill

Users who are viewing this thread