500RWHP 5speed 00 GT FOR SALE!!!!

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
Trying to help a good friend of mine out. This was my old car that he bought from me a couple years ago. He hates to let it go but he needs to get it sold.

$10,500 NO TRADES!!!

The car: 2000 Mustang GT
Silver exterior/charcoal leather interior
5speed
forged bottom end
Ported heads with cams
Bullit intake(also ported I beleive)
Vortech V2 S-trim pushing 12 psi
FRPP shorty headers, o/r x pipe, and not sure which catback:shrug:
Cowl hood, 01+ side scoops and spoiler
Chrome Saleens
and a small fortune in guages on the interior lol

Im not 100% sure on the exact mileage as of right now. I believe the car itself has just north of 90k miles while all the motor work and performance mods have somewhere around 30k. Will update with exact numbers.

Have a few pics of when I owned the car. It looks a little differnt now mainly because of the side scoops, spoiler, and Saleen wheels that he added after he purchased it.

KylesMustang028.jpg

KylesMustang038.jpg

KylesMustang027.jpg

KylesMustang026.jpg

$10,500 NO TRADES!

Last edited:

KduncSS

Established Member
A couple more. Keep in mind these pics a are over 2 years old when the car had just over 60k miles. Will try and get some updated pics up soon.

KylesMustang020.jpg

KylesMustang015.jpg

KylesMustang008.jpg

KylesMustang005.jpg

KylesMustang004.jpg

Black03WPB

Established Member
Let me know when you get actual pictures of the car, it's kinda silly to post up 2 year old pictures and expect any sort of interest. Not trying to be rude just trying to help ya!

Im very interested!

KduncSS

Established Member
Let me know when you get actual pictures of the car, it's kinda silly to post up 2 year old pictures and expect any sort of interest. Not trying to be rude just trying to help ya!

Im very interested!

I know it doesnt depict the car as it is today, but if I wouldnt have posted something people would bitch about no pictures. It gives you a good idea of what the car looks like cosmetically. Posted what I had, dont think its silly.

Hopefully I will have some new ones from him very soon.

Last edited:

KduncSS

Established Member

Fuerza

Established Member
Any updated information?
What size saleen wheels and tires? What is the current mileage on the car? Who built the motor, ported the heads and intake? Is there any documentation for that stuff? Is there any suspension work, or drive train work?

KduncSS

Established Member
Any updated information?
What size saleen wheels and tires? What is the current mileage on the car? Who built the motor, ported the heads and intake? Is there any documentation for that stuff? Is there any suspension work, or drive train work?

Sorry dont have exact specs on the mileage yet. Im not sure what the exact size the wheels are either. The shop that did the work is located in Douglasville, GA. Higgings Ford Performance. The current owner of the car actually worked there as this car was being built so he saw all the work that went into the car. It does have some suspension upgrades. Hotchkis struts and Eibach springs is all I can remember.

Users who are viewing this thread