500PLUS grand prix vs unknown silver termintor

darkhorizon

Established Member
Was minding my own business on Woodward in Detroit on Saturday, and I happened to run into a cobra.

I have a turbo 01 grand prix with a open downpipe, so I screwed around with a little ricer flyby and whatnot, was cruising along in 2nd gear for a bit next to him, and out of nowhere he slams the gas from about 40mph to 70 or so... I chased a bit, quickly pulling back one of the multiple cars he has put on me... I went and parked, and waved him in, as i wanted to setup a real race.... he just kept cruising by revving.. oh well, I didnt think much of it other than I thought he was wise to not give me a real race.

So I get on one of the garbage grand prix forums sunday (it went down about 10 mins after I found the thread, and it is still down), to see a 4+ page thread about how bad he smoked me...

So this is the callout thread now, Ill run a real race from a roll in the GTP, or a dig race in one of my other turbo v6 cars, anytime this weekend, just let me know. I am from the Flint area, and there are a million places to race up here.

I was running 14psi that night.. and my dyno on 15psi.. I normally run 22psi+, and my 500plus custom plate is pretty accurate...

1010_2.jpg

16kOrBust

Established Member
Sweet, but if he posted up in that other thread, why don't you just respond and challenge him there?

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
Hope you find him on the forum here OP, would be fun to see you two race...

darkhorizon

Established Member
This car belongs to a friend of mine. I believe he is in KS right now but he is from Flint.

See above.

I own the GTP, it used to be my friends car (he lives in KC now). I have been really closely related to this car the entire time he owned it, now he bought a new car, and wanted to get rid of the gtp.

steeltoe

Established Member
I own the GTP, it used to be my friends car (he lives in KC now). I have been really closely related to this car the entire time he owned it, now he bought a new car, and wanted to get rid of the gtp.

My bad I thought you owned the cobra. So you bought Dan's GTP?

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
The GrandPrix site worked just fine for me....:shrug: The Cobra owner's screenname was Silversleigh, BTW.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
PONTIAC

"Poor Ol N***** Thinks Its A Cadillac"

heard that in jail...sweet name

my buddy has a 05 GTP... its pretty fast... but ehhh shoulda went with a GTO, they look some what the same...

what other V6 car you have?

oh and a "real race"

does not involve a roll, however its a race...

goodluck
but i imagine yours is a sleeper

GreySVTSnake01

Established Member
silverbullet or something I think.. I literally looked at like 3 posts...

SilverSleigh is the screen name he used. Obviously it should be SilverSlay as this would be a much cooler. He loses points for this. Also apparently some super hot chick has exposed the Acia berry diet. I am going to have to check into this.......

19984V

Established Member
Hope you can get a good race out of him. I don't see a midly modded termi getting 7 lengths on a 500hp prix to be honest, should be MUCH closer. My guess is hes running 400-430 to the wheels.

Anyways sorry hes posting crap about you but we need VIDS@!

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
no offesne but after reading, that termi has a whipple on it...

Sorry but there will be very few GTP's that will hang with it... and from what im reading, everyone has a "FRIEND" who has a "EVO" or "F BODY" that will hand him his ass... more than likley judging by his mods, he will probably get you... a whipple is no joke...

Oh and please educate your friends on the forum, the difference between a

2v motor (in the GT's, Saleens, Roushs"

and a

4v motor (in the cobras)

Because im reading

"i beat my friends rustang and its a 99GT with heads cams, blah blah"

which is slow anyway...

I know i have a GT

Sure there maybe a few Grand's that will take him, but not very many

hes a doushe for talking shit, but thats half the car owners...

please educate those peeps tho.

a COBRA is so different than a modded GT its not even the same car

PS: with a whipple hes pushing way over 600hp to the crank...

with slicks, it should be a solid high 10 second car

sorry to bust your bubble... however u guys should race

Last edited:

darkhorizon

Established Member
I dont post on that site, I wouldnt say any of them are my friends.

Honestly, I am not that scared of a whipple cobra.. a buddy of mine in town has one, and we are a pretty good race. I havent really done much with my car after I got it setup on the 20+psi tune, so I imagine I wouldnt have too many problems playing ball here.

This is all assuming that he doesnt choose to pick on the stock little fiero.

Users who are viewing this thread