500hp cobra vs 600hp supra good vid

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
NICE VID!....The black Cobra that did the first burn-out was freaking bad!...it sounded sweet!...and he made that Cobra look good...cant wait to get my hands on one of those monsters!:rockon:...the Cobra lost but it still can beat most cars on the road...hehehe...you gotta give props were its intended...so Props to the Supra owner...Enjoy The Vid
500HP Cobra vs. 600HP Supra

~Lucky 13~

midget kicker
Established Member
nice vid thats sick! Do you think those are 18's on the black one doing a burnout and what rims are on the blue vert with the saleen wing? I cant tell just curious take it easy

EatonMe

19" Evo5's on the SB vert. I believe those are 18" AFS wheels on the black '03, but am not positive. If I recall correctly the black car is sambandit's. The vert owner is also a member here.

Fang

Established Member
That black Cobra is definately bad. You should see it in person. If you look in the back ground you will see we had about 20 of us there. It was bad ass.

BadAzztt

Established Member
I'm gonna have to check that car out some time, I am moving to Colorado springs next week. Where is the nearest drag stip in Colorado? What are the everage times at those elevations? I am used to running at sea level, I sure am gonna miss the power when I get up that high!

Cal

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra4pt6
that supra made that cobra look so slow

Not on the second run. Its like when the Supra Owner noticed the Cobra was pulling on him he just gave up or something.

Killer95GT302

Established Member
Not on the second run. Its like when the Supra Owner noticed the Cobra was pulling on him he just gave up or something.

The cobra definately did better the 2nd time around, but I think the supra stopped because someone changed lanes in front of the cobra.

Devil Dog

TOYZ, yeah I got some.
Established Member
The Supra owned that Cobra, and in the second race the Supra shut down or he would have walked him again.

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
LOL, thanks for all the props. Thought I'd chime in... Those are the 18 inch AFS Wheels on my car. First race was funny... 1st time I have raced a Supra. If you'll notice, he got a 2 or 3 second jump on me. Listen to it spooling up before I even give my car gas. Also notice almost immediately after I floor it, he is already shifting into the next gear! Moral of the story, don't give a 600 hp Supra a jump!...lol. Next race, as soon as I heard him hit it, I did the same. Much different outcome as you can see. Unfortunately, he ran outta methanol and was dangerously lean so he shut it down. I believe that race would have been neck and neck as long as we cared to run. If anything, I thought I was pulling him a little. Anyway, cool guy and we will run again and I'll get it on video too, I'll be more prepared this time! Anyway, he has got a bad car there for sure! Only thing that has even given me a run since I've had this car. Remember, I ran him where a Supra is the most dangerous. 3rd gear roll on the highway. Next time maybe we'll try 2nd!

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
dude all I can do is:bowdown: for your car man!...I wish I had one out front...I would never be home if I had one of those Cobras..Or maybe I will cause of these high ass gas prices...:nono: ...hehehe

sambandit

SVT God
Established Member
Thanks for the props....BTW, I get the best gas mileage with the Cobra outta all of my vehicles. Usually about 18 mpg... So it's a smart move to save gas money!

Users who are viewing this thread