500hp Busa, over 200 on highway

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Truly amazing. His speedo goes up about twice as fast as my tach.

TheOne™

Established Member
thats ghost rider, that guy is crazy, there is another video of him as an "undercove" cop where he chases a modded(FAST) BMW at pretty high speed.

98GMEater

Mr. PIIHB
Established Member
No matter what the speedo goes by, fast is fast. If it does go by kilos, it still equals out to around high 190's or so . I love that sound

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
That is one fast bike but its nothing compared to what ive seen. I have a vid of a guy popping a wheelie up to 140mph and then dropping the front wheel and hitting around 250mph on the highway in less than 20 or so seconds. If anybody wants to host it, i will email it to them and they can post it here for everyone to see.

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
fiveo'cobra said:
That is one fast bike but its nothing compared to what ive seen. I have a vid of a guy popping a wheelie up to 140mph and then dropping the front wheel and hitting around 250mph on the highway in less than 20 or so seconds. If anybody wants to host it, i will email it to them and they can post it here for everyone to see.

That vid isn't real. Speedo was fixed.

blk04cobra1

1000rwhp coming soon
Established Member
Vid is real, just not 500whp...I think that one had like 350 or something...still amazing for a bike to have that much power!!!

Rdnckhoops

fiveo'cobra said:

Well than you need to check out Ghost Riders video of him on his yellow busa. Hes at an airport runway pulling wheelies way over 140.

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
czwalga00gt said:
That vid isn't real. Speedo was fixed.

It wasn't fixed. When the video came out they guy had cleary stated that he put on a new sprocket and gears so the speedo was off, but it wasn't fixed. And regardless it was still a fast bike and he was probably doing around 160 or more.

stalian999

Established Member
that vid is on us 27 in south florida.... the beginning of the vid where the bike is idling used to be one hell of a drag racing hangout off 75. Of course, all the ricers ruined that spot..

Coiled03

Established Member
140 mph wheelies = :bored: All kinds of sport bikes can do that nowdays.

Now, if you can pull it up at that speed......THAT would be impressive.

Either way, the 'Busa on that vid is impressive.

electrikoptik

Get to the choppa!
Established Member
That vid is old and it's not ghostrider. That vid was shot in the states. Ghostrider is from Sweden. And yes I remeber there was a whole discussion on that the speedo was fixed. Eitherway it's fast as shit and the speedo is in MPH.

Users who are viewing this thread