500 price list is out if anyone is curious

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Ford released the price lists for the 05 Five Hundred, I am quite impressed, it was about $3000 cheaper then I thought the AWD's would run. FWD CVT SE's start in the sub-$23k range, Loaded Limited CVT's with AWD barely break $30k MSRP, FWD L's with the 6 speed auto about $28K. An average equipped AWD SE for $25K will also be a strong product to sell. With the Mazda 6 based Fusion due next spring-summer, Ford's car line has some much needed oomph coming. :beer:

Of course, the ONLY 05 yet to be priced officially is the Stang:??: :bash: COME ON ALREADY

Also finally released tonite, Freestyle will be a great crossover vehicle, easilly outclassing the Highlander, equinox, forrester, and give a good run on Pilot. With a price range of $26-$34K it fits right in with tons of options. A lot of the options next year like safety canopies and DVD systems have gone WAY down in price too across the line. Very competitive. More money for Ford means more HP toys in the future:burnout:

Being in sales, the cars seem like such an abcess right now, with so little to offer. Almost all Mustang traffic is now in a wait-and-see mode. Just wanted to share that I got a little pride boost looking over the pricing structure that I can soon stand next to a Ford sedan and rattle off a laundry list of features with a big old grin on my face like we can with our SUV's for a change. Hell, we may even have cars in the showroom again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread