500 HP SRT-4 Video!!!!

NITMARE

Established Member
Originally posted by EvoOwner
To me whats getting old is when domestic owners click on and read the entire contents of threads with "EVO, STi, or SRT-4" in the title, and then they complain about how they are tired of reading all these import threads. WTF? when a song I don't like is played on the radio I just change the channel.
If you jack ass's would just find your own site it wouldn't even be an issue. Maybe we check out the link because we think you have something interesting or different to offer. But you don't it is always the same lame ass import shit. Someone disses your POS and you flip out because you can not believe someone doesn't think your ride is "tight". Yep we think your car sucks get over it.

03CobraBro

Established Member
Originally posted by YZBot
Wait so this car DOES or DOES NOT have engine upgrades? Here you say the engine was built by PVO, but in the first post you say stock block, stock this, stock that... or do you mean by stock block that the engine block only is stock and that everything else is built? I'm confused. Has the engine been opened?

PVO (Performance Vehicle Operations) is Dodges equivlent of SVT.

Anything with "SRT" at the beginning of it, that dodge builds, was tuned by PVO.

03CobraBro

Established Member
To me whats getting old is when domestic owners click on and read the entire contents of threads with "EVO, STi, or SRT-4" in the title, and then they complain about how they are tired of reading all these import threads. WTF? when a song I don't like is played on the radio I just change the channel.

I agree with your statement... alot of the people here could skim over these non-ford (non SVT) sport compact posts if they wanted too, but I think whats upsetting them lately, is that they're seeing more posts about WRX'es, EVO's, and SRT-4's, on this SVT based web site, than alot of there own SVT products, so in that aspect I understand where they're comming from too.

Last edited:

EvoOwner

Now with even MORE ownage
Established Member
Originally posted by NITMARE
If you jack ass's would just find your own site it wouldn't even be an issue. Maybe we check out the link because we think you have something interesting or different to offer. But you don't it is always the same lame ass import shit. Someone disses your POS and you flip out because you can not believe someone doesn't think your ride is "tight". Yep we think your car sucks get over it.

I don't really care if you or anyone else thinks my car sucks. I think your car sucks. But the fact is this site welcomes all car owners. And those owners can post anything they want in non svt tech related forums. So it seems like you're the one with something to get over.

Last edited:

EvoOwner

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraBro
I agree with your statement... alot of the people here could skim over these non-ford (non SVT) sport compact posts if they wanted too, but I think whats upsetting them lately, is that they're seeing more posts about WRX'es, EVO's, and SRT-4's, on this SVT based web site, than alot of there own SVT products, so in that aspect I understand where they're comming from too.

I also agree that there are a lot of evo/sti threads lately. In fact I am getting tired of reading them myself, it's like the same argument goes around and then comes back again in another thread. But I really don't recall any threads that start out purely SVT related and then import guys jump in and start talking about their cars. To me it's the threads with import cars in the title (sometimes posted by svt owners too) that attract the import guys.

And to those that are upset about a lack of their own SVT vehicle threads, as I said before, the '03+ cobra is the latest benchmark. Of course people are going to compare it with other cars out there.

Last edited:

jleews6

Established Member
Not my type of car but impressive none the less.If it hangs together(I think it will) it will fly.

NITMARE

Established Member
But the fact is this site welcomes all car owners. And those owners can post anything they want in non svt tech related forums.
Umm well yeah except that the site is called SVT Performance so I figured that meant that everything was supposed to be SVT related. I honestly do not get why you can't grasp the concept.

EvoOwner

Established Member
I think it would be pretty boring if everything was SVT related in the road house pub, smackdown, and vid buffet. I think the other forums are more geared for SVT stuff. I don't think I'm alone in thinking this either.

Last edited:

NITMARE

Established Member
Well think what you want but the fact of the matter is this IS a site created for SVT's and other fords. I am just sick of the import douches posting stuff about imports on this site and than acting like it is the end of the world when someone doesn't like it. Like I said it is pointless to argue because we could go rounds with eachother all day and still never reach common ground. I know from experience because we have done this in a previous post. I just honestly don't get the import thought process so I am going to stop trying. With that I am going to bed.

Freeway Flasher

Established Member
Yes it is a completely stock engine nothing has been changed at all.....And sorry for posting stuff about another car that might be a challenge to some of your svt's....Don't you wanna read up and see what the competition has going on....That is why i read a lot of forums to keep up, and see what i need to hang with the competition.....But hey i guess if you guys wanna read about the SRT-4 and other SRT vehicles come over to www.srtforums.com and we will take you in with open arms!!!!!!

shacar87

Established Member
Re: WHatt????

Originally posted by jarradasay
Shacar87
Look if you are going to post something like that, at least do your homework. The SRT-4 probably has as many mitsubishi components in it as my mustang. The 2.4 is a Chrysler developed engine. The EVO is a 2.0 l 4G63 Mitsu motor. Thats funny the EVO is a 2.0, but the SRT-4 is a 2.4. Funny how you said they are the same. Most people understand fine that it is an American car, you apparently don't. Now I am sure you think it is just like the Plymouth Laser and Mitsu Eclipse, but it is not. Sorry. THere is rumor tho that in the next few years Chrysler may use the Evo platform for a Sport compact car. So I say. Way to represent the States Dodge.:beer:

Well, i'm someone with enough maturity that if i'm wrong, then i stand corrected, and i'll be the first to admit that. So, when i posted that before, i was under the understanding from other things i've read and have been told by people on other forums and such.... so if what you say is true, and the link seems to show that, then i stand corrected, and i do apologize. You learn something new everyday right?

bobbystang

Hsssssss
Established Member
Guys, guys, guys this argument is to out of hand, yes this is a svt ford site, but lots not discriminate against others. Yah some to many may not like it, but hey you know what these importer's are posting for us, they let us know whats going on in the import world and if you think about it kinda gives us an upper hand on the competition. Seeing as how we know what is going on to the imports that make them fast. So think about it, it aint that bad.:idea:

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
I have no problem with them posting as long as it's not a better than your car stuff. I'm not saying that it isn't but I'm smart enough to figure that out myself. I like the info, everytime I see a interesting car on the street I look it up. For me that has worked well, our Fords will have run ins with these other cars better to know their good points and plan ahead. Just don't like them saying bs when we post something or arguing their's is the sh%t.:beer: , I can hear that anytime at work. :rolleyes:

EvoOwner

Established Member
Originally posted by Freeway Flasher
Yes it is a completely stock engine nothing has been changed at all.....And sorry for posting stuff about another car that might be a challenge to some of your svt's....Don't you wanna read up and see what the competition has going on....That is why i read a lot of forums to keep up, and see what i need to hang with the competition.....But hey i guess if you guys wanna read about the SRT-4 and other SRT vehicles come over to www.srtforums.com and we will take you in with open arms!!!!!!

lol.

Nice, but let's try and keep this into perspective here. There are only a couple of people in this thread making negative comments, most are people that are interested. And still the majority are people that view it and don't post, these people probably don't have any problem with your thread, and just came here because they were curious. And every site has it's die hard fans that don't care to hear about any other car.

Last edited:

raiders03

Banned
That thing is a piece of shit!!!!! Can you imagine pulling up to that terd on wheels at a light and he has to hop out to spray nitrous on his intercooler. What is the piont if it is going to last one or two runs by freezing the balls off the intercooler. I guess better then not making it down the track once.

Users who are viewing this thread