50 shot on eaton

Dixarect

Cobro
Established Member
Thinking about throwing a 50 shot on my car. If I am correct, if i run a 50 dry shot then I will need upgraded injectors and Maf, but if i run a wet kit then only Maf. (I have stock injectors and maf atm).. The question is, I will be switching to e85 and Tvs when I can... Prolly not too soon. That will put me close to 700 rwhp depending on how agreesive (could be 750). But I am really iching spray right now. But if I buy 60 lb injectors now, I would probably have to upgrade to ID1000 to support the Tvs later on. I couldn't run 1000cc injectors on 470rwhp could I? Thought you wanted to keep at least a 50% cycle, right?

Thanks,
Trevor

Last edited:

ctgreddy

Established Member
based on what you plan to do I'd just get a wet kit. upgrade the maf as you'll have to anyways. You could probably get away with id1000's on your setup tho because those injectors are very easy to work with and can do just about anything it seems lol. too bad this wasn't in a few more weeks I'll be selling my complete nitrous system but dont want to let it go until after I get my new build done and tuned to see what it does.

Nitrous Outlet

Established Member
You will more than likely make more than 50hp due to the cooling effect of nitrous. Like ctgreddy already said, stick with the wet, it will be easier to tune and no sense in going dry and buying injectors twice. Spray bars will make the most power, usually we see double if not close to that as far as hp is concerned.

As long as your fuel pump and fuel rails are able to support the added hp then you will be good to go. A single nozzle would work best for what you are doing and will be easier on your wallet. Just make sure to run a colder plug that is non projected for the added hp. If you have anymore questions feel free to give me a shout.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread