50/50 meth tuning

fivelitrecobra

Established Member
Ive used the Snow Performance kit, mixing 60% Meth and 40% water. My spray was activated on boost psi, came on at 3psi and held to max boost. Kept the intake air temps in the high 80's/low90's consistently no matter what the temp was or how hard I was driving.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
My spray was activated on boost psi, came on at 3psi and held to max boost. Kept the intake air temps in the high 80's/low90's consistently no matter what the temp was or how hard I was driving.
That's a pretty awesome set up. Definitely keeps intake temps down for sure.
I've done some research on it, but I don't see many people with PD blowers with that a methanol system.

olympic

Established Member
I have the Snow Performance kit as well. It has 2 nozzles drilled into the bottom of the intake plenum firing straight up into the intercooler. I use a 50/50 mix and it is activated by MAF volts (cant remember the exact setting) Boost activated might be better but it seems to work well enough for my needs.

fivelitrecobra

Established Member
That's a pretty awesome set up. Definitely keeps intake temps down for sure.
I've done some research on it, but I don't see many people with PD blowers with that a methanol system.

It didn't produce huge gains on the dyno because the cooling system was already really efficient. It did gain some hp, but it was more for piece of mind against bad gas and/or detonation.

Jayfast65

Established Member
I have a 2.3 whipple , gonna run 21 psi I also have a killer chiller , last night I fired car up for first time this year and it's now ticking , my friend says it's the oil as I just added some oil I had laying around last year to move the car across town , gonna change it today and see if it go's away fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread