$5 for anyone who can find a beanie similar to the one pictured

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
I will PayPal $5 to anyone who can find a beanie similar to the one pictured below. It must be something for sale in quantity. The beanie is supposed to look like a Kings Crown or something. This is the only picture I have, don't ask. Offer is good as long as the picture is up. Must look as close to the picture as possible.

83f726eef567416087e121ca36b59f98.png

Last edited:

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Thanks but I have already seen both of those. I specifically need a knit beanie, no felt, and it has to resemble the one in the picture and not look cheesy. That picture is all I have to work with as well.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
How fast do you need it and how many? I know a couple people who are good at knitting and may be able to make them.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
How fast do you need it and how many? I know a couple people who are good at knitting and may be able to make them.

Right now I am just waiting to see if something already made can be found. I have already looked for hours and found nothing, so have asked them if they want to try custom sourcing. If that is what they want I might be in touch with you. I have no idea on a deadline, and I would assume they want 250+ probably.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Right now I am just waiting to see if something already made can be found. I have already looked for hours and found nothing, so have asked them if they want to try custom sourcing. If that is what they want I might be in touch with you. I have no idea on a deadline, and I would assume they want 250+ probably.

Oh wow that's a lot. If you can't find anything I'll ask if anyone is willing to take on a large order like that. I don't know anything about knitting so it may be no big deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I have found a few options for those with tiny heads. I imagine the target demographic has an adult sized head.

johnkn

Established Member
You might as well go with this hat, it would probably be better received......

XaQk0J.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread