5 door ??

PFA

Established Member
Any 5 door SVTF out there yet? I haven't read about any yet.
What incentives are there on the SVTF right now, lease or buy?

PFA

Established Member
Originally posted by domski
I just got my 5 door 2 days ago.
I couldnt get any incentives this month.
Just out of curiosity, what color did you get? They tell me Sonic Blue is no longer available.

domski

I live in Troy and i got my car from Dean Sellers that is also in troy. I dont know if they have any blue ones anymore but you can give them a call here is the number (248) 643-7500.
I would recomend talking to Bruce, he is in Florida at the moment because his father has fallen sick but he is a great guy.

If you are near my area and would like to check out the 5-door let me know.

islandmon

Established Member
$ 2000 rebate on SVT Focus

Just picked up our new ZX5 SVT last night and got $ 2000.00 off sticker. The regular list of incentives/rebates/interest rates that Ford distributes to their dealers DOES NOT SHOW ANY REBATE FOR SVT, in fact it says "EXCEPT SVT" however, ask your dealer to look at their VINCENT sheet on the car and it will show the available rebate. FORD did this for about three weeks last month, then discontinued it, but must have just started it back up again.

Plus remember - the best time to deal with a dealership is:
the end of the month - and late at night.
Hope this helps.

PFA

Established Member
Re: $ 2000 rebate on SVT Focus

Originally posted by islandmon
Just picked up our new ZX5 SVT last night and got $ 2000.00 off sticker. The regular list of incentives/rebates/interest rates that Ford distributes to their dealers DOES NOT SHOW ANY REBATE FOR SVT, in fact it says "EXCEPT SVT" however, ask your dealer to look at their VINCENT sheet on the car and it will show the available rebate. FORD did this for about three weeks last month, then discontinued it, but must have just started it back up again.

Plus remember - the best time to deal with a dealership is:
the end of the month - and late at night.
Hope this helps.
Thanks
That rebate might have been for your region. They offer different incentives for different regions. Up here in MI., they have $0 rebate to buy and $1000 for leasing. I wish there was a way to find out for myself exactly what they are offering without the dealer....plus I have the A plan.

islandmon

Established Member
VINCENT report

Insist that the dealer show you the VINCENT sheet on today's deals on FOCUS. A good dealer will not mind at all - because FORD gives them the $2000 back and they get to sell a car they probably wouldn't have without the rebate.

You may be right about it being specific to certain regions but until I made them pull the VINCENT sheet they told me a dozen times there was no rebate on SVT's.

pcwiz

Focus SVT 5 door incentive

I just bought a Focus SVT 5 door.

This was the deal:

Early bird lease termination - Ford ate 6 payments @ 442 each
Focus SVT $1000 cash back
Red Carpet RCO lease $500 cash back
Ford X-Plan - approximately $1,000 discount (if you work for a company that does business with ford you may qualify)

2003 Focus SVT 5 door - Loaded Midnight black

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread