5.4 Blower/Tubro Sht Blck

Wickd03

Banned
2002 5.4L DOHC Navigator block. Fully machined by Panhandle Performance. Manley billet I beam rods. CP 17cc dish pistons. File to fit plasma moly rings. Factory forged steel crank, that was micro polished and had the oiling holes chamfered. Performance Federal Moguel rod and main bearings. Fully blue printed and balanced.
I will now take $3600 for this short block. email me for pics at [email protected]
Thanks
Jason

Last edited:

Wickd03

Banned
this motor is brand new. never been ran before. was just build a few months back and has been sitting all wrapped up. I was going to put in my cobra but im just going to throw a 4.6 back in her. if u have any ? call me 602-791-4082

Wickd03

Banned
im hopin.. i need to get my cobra back up and running.. i was gonna use this motor but Reichard Racing are being um should i say not so nice of people.. ill let u guys thinkin of what i would love to say about them. and they arent makin me my plates so i can use my 4.6 stuff.. so basically i would need to get 5.4 intake and a new 5.4 kenne bell.. so its kinda pointless.. i should of thought more bout the swap before i rushed into it. if u kno n e one id appreciate spread the word. there is absouletly nothing wrong with this motor!! i just want to stick with a 4.6 its going to make my world a lot easier.

Wickd03

Banned
also consider if u buy a shortblock from somewhere.. like strictly not only are they going to take a year (exaduration) but its going to be basically stock.. for $3700.. when im sellin this for $3600.. and it has billet rods.. i have nice pics too if someone is interested.

MonkeysL

Established Member
silversvt02 said:
this won't work with lightning heads, right?

i think he's talking about it won't work well with 2v heads since i believe its set up for 4v.......compression

Users who are viewing this thread