5.0l Stuff for sale

Fordbaby

Established Member
Complete intake to oil pan running 302 out of 92 mustang (it is still in car so it will be able to be started for the buyer) runs great not sure on exact mileage. Pick up only. 450 OBO

Complete MAF system out of same car (again motor still in car so if you can come by you may see it run). 250+shipping

T5 trans out of same car worked great but recenty twisted input shaft. all it needs is input shaft. Pick up only. 300 OBO

351W out of 69 Torino. car was totalled and now i only have the motor left. All stock motor with about 60k ORIGINAL miles. This car was a BEAST. Comes complete from carb to oil pan. Pick up only 600 OBO

Brand new Ford racing trac-lok Diff for 8.8 never installed. 200 OBO+shipping

Perfect shape gray back seats out of 92 notch. Pickup only 150 OBO.

68 302 block needs to be bored. One of cylinders is scored. Pick up only 50.

88 stock 302. intake to oil pan minus front acc and timing cover. Motor has a bad rod bearing. Pickup only 50.

Used Ford 24 Lb injectors for about 5k miles still work great. 100+shipping.

Please serious buyers only. I do not like being jerked around. I have a lot of stuff so i might add more I have to look around. Ill take paypal if item is shippable or cash on pickup. I have picks of everything so if your serious i will send them to you. Im located in Northern New Jersey. Shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected].

Users who are viewing this thread