5.0L Coyote motor for sale

kb5.0gt

Established Member
Has 13k miles on it, comes with everything from intake cover to oil pan, except for the stock cams. Also includes alternator, A/C compressor and lines. Have it apart right now, so it will need to be reassembled. $3000 obo

e5mpdu.jpg

Last edited:

kb5.0gt

Established Member
What did it come out of?
Why was it taken apart?

2011 Mustang. The guy I bought it from had the ring land on piston #8 go out on it, so I bought it and replaced the piston and rings with brand new ones from Ford. A buddy and I had plans to forge it, get aftermarket cams, go blown and nasty with it, but plans changed.

sn94cobra

Corn-aholic
Established Member
What happened with the cams? Will it need to be rebalanced with the new piston and rings? Any cylinder wall or head damage with the piston coming apart?

kb5.0gt

Established Member
What happened with the cams? Will it need to be rebalanced with the new piston and rings? Any cylinder wall or head damage with the piston coming apart?
Didn't I sell them to you a few months back? Lol, I think it was you, maybe not though.

Will not need rebalanced, just a quick hone and new rod bearings and it'll be good to go. Heads were unharmed when it happened.

kb5.0gt

Established Member
Deespeed99 has informed me that he is willing to package his forged internals with my motor for $1200 shipped if anyone is interested in a forged setup. So, at the current prices, you'll get a forged 5.0 (minus the cams, obviously) for $4400 total. With $3200 going to me, and $1200 going to him.

Here's a link to his thread if you have any questions: http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ons-mmr-oil-pump-gears-other-motor-parts.html

Let either one of us know if interested.

sn94cobra

Corn-aholic
Established Member
Didn't I sell them to you a few months back? Lol, I think it was you, maybe not though.

Will not need rebalanced, just a quick hone and new rod bearings and it'll be good to go. Heads were unharmed when it happened.

That's right. Couldn't remember who I got them from.

I would love to get your stuff but I already have an assembled short block, set of almost new heads with springs, your cams, boss intake w/ fuel rail, inj and tb.

I just need the rest of your. parts including timing components, rockers, lifters and etc.

I don't know what I would do with your heads, block rods, pistons and crank.
Want to sell everything else minus those parts?

kb5.0gt

Established Member
That's right. Couldn't remember who I got them from.

I would love to get your stuff but I already have an assembled short block, set of almost new heads with springs, your cams, boss intake w/ fuel rail, inj and tb.

I just need the rest of your. parts including timing components, rockers, lifters and etc.

I don't know what I would do with your heads, block rods, pistons and crank.
Want to sell everything else minus those parts?
Man I just don't wanna be stuck with the remaining parts and not be able to sell them. If it doesn't get sold for a while I might hit you up and go from there.

sn94cobra

Corn-aholic
Established Member
Man I just don't wanna be stuck with the remaining parts and not be able to sell them. If it doesn't get sold for a while I might hit you up and go from there.

I understand. It might be easier for you to sell the bigger parts like the block, heads,crank rods and pistons.

I would be willing to buy everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread