5.0 vs. new Stingray

pohnjarker

Established Member
Let me just start off by saying i know it wasnt a fair fight and i was picking on this guy...but...i only get to drive my car to work once a week so any action i get, i'm taking.

this morning as i was driving in to work, i saw a brand new, sexy blue, stingray coming up from behind. traffic was pretty heavy so no way to run so i just revved at him when he reached my back bumper. i was just cruising in the middle lane so i let him go ahead so i could admire that ass as he passed. as soon as he did, he romped on it and got about 50 feet in front of me, cuz like i said, traffic.

so, i slowly make my way to work keeping him in my rearview. he comes up as im taking my exit and my exit is a long two way service exit so i get to the far right and he gets in the lane next to me. i could hear him on it trying to fly by but when he got to my rear bumper, i dropped to fourth and laid on it. stopped his pull real quick and put some distance on him.

all in all, badass car, sounds awesome, would love to come across one for a heads up roll.

not technically a kill i guess...but still fun as hell

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
hahah nice!

i know some people were just ITCHING to talk crap till the "paxton" was said lol

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I wouldn't apologize....C7 is not built to get groceries..You have the faster car plain and simple.

Now if you are bragging about crushing a stock Camry then somone may tell you to calm down a bit...

Zemedici

Established Member
i saw stockish 5.0, and i was thinking 'no way' cuz a corvette ran me up and down i75 a few months ago, but paxton makes sense ;) :beer: nice kill sir.

pohnjarker

Established Member
Why post this story and not include your mods when you don't have your mods listed in your signature?

Didnt think anyone would whine about it...i forgot i took my mods out of my sig and changed it to "stockish." no big deal.

because it doesn't matter what mods he has, 5.0's can't be beat? :shrug:

Exactly :D

Last edited:

rbrand9935

Established Member
R.D.P. You are not anywhere close to stockish and if you're pulling 620RWHP you better be pulling on that vette. Better watch out tho as the New Z06 is a Monster. I think its great Chevy/Ford/Chrysler as us American Car Companies are now kicking sand in all those Japanese/German/Italian Cars. Now if only we can get that same exhaust note as those AMG 6.3's!!

Users who are viewing this thread