5.0 v 14/15 camero ss

ATX5.0

Established Member
So this happened.. headed to the local track in SA Mexico with a friend (coyote owner as well) and had an SS run up on us on the toll. He lined up next to my friends car (stock) revved it at him and proceeded to pull up next to me. Same thing, revved and took off.. I Wasn't having any of that so caught up, signaled for him to slow down and lined up. One run: 55-60(in 3rd) to 120. I honked it off and to my suprise I put a solid two cars Between us. Gave each other a thumbs up and went about our way. My friend said his car sounded louder than mine, so definitely wasn't stock. It was a little payback for a loss To a 14ss that jumped on the second honk, earlier in the month. Nothing too exciting as most don't line up or just fly by. On a side note, I do believe that' weight paid a difference since I have some weight reduction done to the car.

ATX5.0

Established Member
What the full list of mods to your car??

Did you run it at the track?

O/r H, axlebacks, Boss IM, CAI, 93octane tune, bbk headers, MgW shifte and Suspension mods. Ran a couple friends at the track. On street tire, best was 12.71 @117

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
O/r H, axlebacks, Boss IM, CAI, 93octane tune, bbk headers, MgW shifte and Suspension mods. Ran a couple friends at the track. On street tire, best was 12.71 @117

5.0 looks clean any pics?

I have been trying to run a bolt on 5.0 but you guys seem far and few in between. Maybe you would be down to run my SS. I have cai/LTs/ported stock throttlebody for mods.

I am hoping to be traping in the 114-115 range. I know I would lose but would like to see how close I can stick to you.

Maybe we can set something up?

ATX5.0

Established Member
5.0 looks clean any pics?

I have been trying to run a bolt on 5.0 but you guys seem far and few in between. Maybe you would be down to run my SS. I have cai/LTs/ported stock throttlebody for mods.

I am hoping to be traping in the 114-115 range. I know I would lose but would like to see how close I can stick to you.

Maybe we can set something up?
A lot of 5.0 guys around town here that won't line up along with challengers but oh well. Btw, your car looks sharp.. I have quite a bit of camaro and trans am friends around town as well, that may be down to run But yeah I'd be up for a friendly run. Where are you located? Send me a msg

Users who are viewing this thread