5.0 magazine just called!!! GET MY BIG DANCE!

SALEENNOTCH

ONLY PRE'94 LAMBO NOTCH!!
Established Member
Guys the mag just called and I get my photoshoot on Wednesday next week!!!!! KILLER!!!!! I'm totally geeked now. I spent several years and tons of cash on this thing. Tons of blood and sweat and several girlfriends later i get it.. Now I got several days of waxing the black to get it perfect. I figure by the time he see's the thing it'll look wet, lol.
Anyway, rubbing it in... I'll let you guys know how it goes!!!!

Whoo Hoo!!!!

3485THREEQTR.JPG

3485DSC01285.JPG

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Congrats! I remember that pic of your car from about a year ago. Definitely not a car you forget. :rockon:

z06matt

I 1 Racing
Established Member
That's awesome man!! A guy here from Burleson with a 93 red Cobra was in the mag a few months ago... It's always cool to see someone get credit where it is due!! Keep waxing her!!:beer: :thumbsup: By the way which month will you be in, if you know?:beer:

Brian97vobra

Established Member
Congrats man! I've always wanted to get my car featured in one of those. Although i did get a pic of me in MM&FF. :lol:
Your car definitley looks like 5.0 material though.:D

fordrules

Slow But Still Trying
Established Member
Man thats awesome, I'm still trying to get in the readers rides section in the BACK.:lol: :lol:

Juiced-03

Established Member
Awesome man!! I'm just not a fan of that hood though. Pics probably do no justice for the car though.

Users who are viewing this thread