5.0 Lowered,Supersnakes,CDC Spoiler

ViciousJay

Established Member
like those rims and front spoiler, i wonder how much those wheels are going for

Last edited:

351inside

Established Member
Why in the hell would you paint over the factory finish that came on those wheels? I have the same wheels and the silver finish is the nicest I have ever seen and they clean off so easy? :shrug:
Plus imop it would of looked sooo much better with the liquid silver finish!

They are not the stock wheels!:poke:

Makes me wish i would have gotten a red car

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
re

I had planned to paint them from the outset, had them on the car for a few days in the polished finish but i want the car to have 2 colours Red and Black, the wheels are actually proffessionally painted by my local bodyshop that has done a ton of stuff for me over the years...youd be hard pressed to know they were originally polished thats how well they were done....they are actually dirty in the pics.....they are dark dark grey in the sunshine and flat black otherwise...Shelby also sells them in a simialr colour now for the 11 Supersnakes, someone here posted it was $100 per wheel extra.....Im not done yet, going to tint the windows, may add the roush/cdc sides, and when available seperately the RTR/CDC front/rear difuser with the shelby rear bumper insert....was gonna go with the RTR wheels but since I had these on my 10 Shelby I just tookem off to put them on my 5.0....couple pics of the same wheels on my gt500 below..The black/red theme works pretty well I think..

rollingredshelby-1.jpg

myredshelbyrolling.jpg

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Why in the hell would you paint over the factory finish that came on those wheels? I have the same wheels and the silver finish is the nicest I have ever seen and they clean off so easy? :shrug:
Plus imop it would of looked sooo much better with the liquid silver finish!

You painted some super snake wheels!?!?!? Wow.. nothing I'd ever do, personally.

I am not sure that he painted them, as it appears that you can purchase them black. OP, car looks great. Black the windows and it will be even better.

stealthblack_supersnake_sm.jpg

Black Shelby Super Snake Wheel 20X9 05-2011

Black Shelby Super Snake Wheel 20X9 05-2011 (Back to product)

Home » Mustang Exterior Accessoires » Mustang Wheels & Wheel Accessories » Mustang Wheels and Rims » Carroll Shelby Wheels

SKU: 8S3Z-1007-9-BLACK
Black Shelby Super Snake Wheel 20X9 05-2011

Last edited:

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
added the Roush/CDC Side Splitter Kit

Just added the Roush/CDC Side Splitter Kit, here are updated pics....gonna do the 5.0 badges in flat black shortly and a couple other things so I will update with pics when done...

DSC00814.jpg

DSC00816.jpg

snkchmr 1

Looks better with the chin. I think the more black you add the better it will look. They looked good on the Shelby.
What size tires do you have ?

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
^^^^^

Fronts are 255/35/20 Rears are 295/30/20 they are the Toyo Proxes 4, i got the whole package with sensors and everything from cruizinconcepts.....BUT I will be sending the rears to weldcraft for widening to 11.5 and then will run a 335/30/20 hopefully and will bump the fronts up to a 265/35 or 275/35....i am happy with the current profile though.....rears are 26.9 tall fronts are 27 tall i usually like a bit more meat in the back then front so that why im thinking of going with the rim widening and wider rubber...

Users who are viewing this thread