5-0 in one night...

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Well as usual I was hanging out at BK up here in Northern VA when a buddy wanted to know if I wanted to goto a differ city and check out the cars up there. I said sure why not and when we got there, there was maybe like 6 cars. We waited around and about 5 minutes later a blue EVO, Porsche 944 turbo, Civic turbo and a STI pull in. So we were just talking when another silver EVO pulls up wanting to run for fun. So all of us head out to a really nice straight away and the two EVOs go at it and the silver one spanks the blue one by a good 2-3 cars. Then the silver EVO spanks the Civic turbo by about 4-5 cars. So now the silver EVO is 2-0 and my passenger said I need to end it now for him. I laughed and said okay and ran the silver EVO and beat it by about 4-5 cars. So the Civic wants some and we run twice and both times I had him by about 6-7 cars. Then I run the Porsche 944 twice and the first time I have it by 5-6 cars and then last time it was murder at 8-9 cars. Each race I shut it down at about 120-130mph in 4th. The last race with the 944 I almost hit him in second gear because the whole ass end decided to shift. Traction is a bitch. Enjoy.

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Thank you...and when I get to work this morning...there will be another post about another couple of kills from tonight...haha...I love this new place I found.

Users who are viewing this thread