5.0 Engine Options

VENOM_TT302

Established Member
Ok guys my motor gave out ,seized up on me. The question is who can build a good coyote engine ? I Want to to be pushing like 750-800 hp. Mods on the car hellion TT , id1000, fore fuel system on e85 , circle D converter . I got like 8k to spend. Thanks

JohnRichard

MT82 Speed Shiftin Maniac
Established Member
Why did this happen
Ok guys my motor gave out ,seized up on me.
I take it these are existing mods?
Mods on the car hellion TT , id1000, fore fuel system on e85 , circle D converter...

Ok , how does that compare with a mmr long block ? What are the pros and cons
Do you think the engine has head damage? why buy new heads if you dont need to?

To get the best answer instead of someones opinion... call MMR and ask them.

Last edited:

VENOM_TT302

Established Member
Yes those are the mods it has, the car has 9500 miles installed everything like at 500 miles.
Was racing a bike up to 160 when something gave out. I think it was the oil pump gears cuz I raised the shift points to 7500.

SC_Terminator

Used to own a Boss
Established Member
Yes those are the mods it has, the car has 9500 miles installed everything like at 500 miles.
Was racing a bike up to 160 when something gave out. I think it was the oil pump gears cuz I raised the shift points to 7500.

What was your RPM and what gear where you in when it gave out?

VENOM_TT302

Established Member
I have some 3.15 and I was in 4th gear . I used 5w30 mobil 1 . Im very happy on how this motor was holding. I would just here story's that they give out very fast. And those 9k miles it had were hard time . i learned how to tune on it and I would waist like a gallon of meth every 3-4 day. It's was very fun lol

Users who are viewing this thread