5.0 Boss Block and MMR 2500R Pistons, Rings, & Bearings.. Any compression/bore

truculentSVT

Established Member
Anyone interested in a good deal on a Boss 5.0 modular block (not machined) and a set of MMR Redfire Coated 2500R pistons. I put them on lay away from MMR and ended up changing my build to use my Teksid aluminum block. I can change any the specs, to meet whatever you need and help someone save some money. My original plan was to use my stock crank and rods from my 04' cobra, and put them in this block at my local machine shop (which would make around 305ci). MMR charges restocking fees if I cancel, so I'll lose all my money invested that way, I would rather get some money back, and allow someone to save some cash at the same time.

I layed away this stuff on the Black Friday sale, so even if I was to ask back what I've already paid (which I am not) it would be cheaper than what you can get it now. All of it totaled $2534, I paid $500 down, which leaves $2034 remaining. I'll split what I've paid down already to at least recoup some of my lost money and allow someone even more money off a Black Friday sale price.
So, you pay $2284 for $2650ish worth of parts.
Here is a screenshot of my invoice so we are clear and you know exactly what the deal
is:
94B6639B-1793-4C0D-B8CF-3C2B6CF8902D_zpsnneqtvmz.jpg

Last edited:

truculentSVT

Established Member
ADMIN or MODS: Could someone please remove the rings and bearings from title of thread, as I was under the impression I had gotten rings and bearings in my deal, but after checking my invoice it appears I do not. I do not want to mislead anyone by the title now. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread