4v whippled 3.4 with all the goodies

01laser

Established Member
01 teskit aluminum block bored .20. Manley flat top pistons 9.8/1 compression, manley H rods, arp 2000 bolts throughout, arp head studs, complete precision bearing kit, Wipple 3.4 w/ bohemouth inlet, custom Fore fuel rails, Metco lower kit with 3 pullies, Nex Wet kit, 92mm tb has maybe 300 miles and 6 passes. Going big block. I have well over 15k invested. Ran 9.8 @ 136 on pump gas on 17lbs boost with a 3600lb full int car. The pulley combo's i have can make up to 36lbs on the Whipple and with the gas who the hell knows what she will make. It is built to hold 1250-1300 hp but i use it as a driver. BBk long tubes and will be complete will all accessories including the ac including the wiring harness and computer. I'm obo on the price but don't push me. This is a well built engine and will take a nice roller into the mid 8's

Emails only

[email protected]

$13,000

Last edited:

01laser

Established Member
Alright yall got 3 people diggin on me pretty hard. This comes complete from the bellhousing (PA sfi rated for th350, th400 and powerglides) forward (The Wheel Flexplate). Nx kit with all lines minus bottle and warmer.....New wiring harness, all new sensors, and Computer with the 602 motor/blower(17psi) tune/786 nx tune(100 shot). I know $13k is a lot of money but not really when you ad it up. I have all the pullies to turn her up to 36psi that go with it also. If you are a Mod Motor guy you won't find a better deal

Users who are viewing this thread