4v Turbo Hotside used make offer

Boosted0range

Established Member
This is a used turbo hotside piping kit that came off an 04 cobra from a a member on this site...I bought it with intentions of installing it on my car, and never did it. I since sold the turbo, and the car i now just have this sitting in my basement. It has the turbo flange for a Tial exhaust housing and a tial wastegate flange. pm me if you want different pictures.

Item is going to be somewhat expensive to ship due to size...but throw me offers and i'll see what i can do for you.

IMG_3527.jpg

IMG_3529.jpg

IMG_3530.jpg

IMG_3532.jpg

Boosted0range

Established Member
turbo setup

Heres my thoughts...i paid 800 dollars for the setup with the turbo, i've since sold the turbo for 400...so basically im sittin on a 400 dollar turbo hotside. Would you do 350, i'll cover shipping?

Boosted0range

Established Member
Man I wish i could tell you for positive...i cleared out my pm's a week or so ago, and i cant for the life of me remember who i bought the setup off of...It was a guy on here with an 03-04...and he did a build...The turbo compressor side was painted red to match his car, and he made something like 775 hp for a week or so before he melted a piston, re-did his build with twins, which was when i got the hotside and turbo...he did have a thread going on here of the buildup. i'm going to continue to try and find it. Anyhow, i know he cut and re-welded the piping to make it fit around the kmember without clearance issues but what one he had i cant say for positive.

mongo57988

Established Member
can you shoot me some info on what turbo this is setup for and K member. I already have a tubular k member and really dont want to have to change it out. I take it this thing places the turbo in front of the water pump area?

Dustin
[email protected]

Boosted0range

Established Member
can you shoot me some info on what turbo this is setup for and K member. I already have a tubular k member and really dont want to have to change it out. I take it this thing places the turbo in front of the water pump area?

Dustin
[email protected]

Yes it goes directly in the middle of the engine bay between the fan and the block. I never had it mounted on my car and never had an aftermarket k-member...i do not know what k memeber the person had when i got it from him and i cant for the life of me remember who i bought it from on here.

Boosted0range

Established Member
Ok...This should answer everyone's questions:

I asked fastang14, who i bought the setup from and this is what he said:

turbo had a lil over 15k miles on it. hot side had a lil under 5k. brand : StreetCustoms in cali. it will fit any tubular k member.

5.0 Mustang Man

Established Member
That will work with a UPR k member also. That is the same kit as the ones all over ebay and they are actually not bad quality. I have a 78mm setup on my current dd with that hotside and a custom cold side and it works extremely well. Better then Hellions single kit. Just because something is cheap doesnt mean it is junk. Good luck with the sale.

Users who are viewing this thread