4v swap parts

mustanginky

Established Member
well, re-thinking my whole deal on a 4v swap. bought quite a few parts and have decided that i might be better off to sell it and build my 2v up. i am also going to be buying a truck and this might help me with a down payment. here's what i got:

96-98 cobra long tubes (mac)-$250
o/r h pipe for long tubes-$100
both o/r h and long tubes $325
set of 96-98 cobra cams-$150 LOWER PRICE
96-98 throttle body, no tps-$50

you can make me an offer, may be willing to go a little cheaper if you buy some stuff in package. not 100% sure on selling it. matt's gonna be pissed about it and i know i've already got pretty deep on the parts i've got, but i think for my goals with the car i might just be better off to build the 2v up.

Last edited:

mustanginky

Established Member
Not gonna lie, never ran the engine. I bought it from a local guy who was on the mark forums and he had bought it from a member he was friends with. Came out of a wrecked car when my local guy bought it. It was supposed to be an 80k mile (I believe) mark and was running when pulled. It needs injectors, but from what I remember you've got those. I'll sell it however someone wants it as far as what they buy it with.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Even though this guys trader rating is zero nobody has a thing to worry about. I know him personally and will easily vouch for being a good guy to buy anything from.

GLWS dude lol.

mustanginky

Established Member
Thanks Brian.

Coolant crossover is sold off corral btw.

I will say this, having never run the motor myself, I dunno what shape it's in. I was told it was a running engine though. The imrc's I took off it were a little coated in carbon but I hear that's common.

Last edited:

mustanginky

Established Member
here's some pics of the stuff, sorry it took me so long
4vparts001.gif

4vparts003.gif

4vparts004.gif

4vparts005.gif

4vparts008.gif

mustanginky

Established Member
Sorry but the nearest one is about 45 minutes from me and the nearest ups store is about 15. If no one is interested may be an option but I've gotten about 10 pm's asking about them.

Users who are viewing this thread